P.S: I do not own this image.
Source: Pinterest.

"Don't you think this a bit... um..." I was cut off by Stacy. "Oh come on! You look gorgeous! Look at you!" She said and I am really not mistaken now. She was really looking at me with adoration, love and.... lust?

She stared at me and bit her lip. She walked towards me and then when she was close to me it looked like she came out of a trance and she looked shocked. "Uh. We should leave." She said quickly. "Yeah," I said and walked out of the door.

Andrew looked at me and spit the water which he was drinking. "W..what the fuck... you are NOT wearing that!" He said with wide eyes which I think will fall off now. I know this dress is revealing. "Am I looking bad?" I asked with a slight frown. He sighed. "You are looking, beautiful baby."  He said in a soft voice. "But you are not wearing that dress in the club." He continued.

He looked behind me and I saw Stacy mouth something which I didn't understand, to him and his eyes widened and he coughed. "Just stay with me the whole time." He said not looking at me. "Okay," I said and we drove towards the club.

When we got off the car I felt many people staring at us. I held Andrew's hand tightly but then he kept his hand around my waist and led me in.

I got really inappropriate looks from people but one look from Andrew and they looked down. We three went into the VIP room and the boys were there with some girls with them.

"All the strippers, OUT!" Andrew shouted making me flinch again. The girls hurriedly left the room while the boys groaned.

XAVIER'S P.O.V:

"Do you want to have some fun handsome?" The blonde asked biting her lip. She sat on my lap and kept her hands around me. I just looked at her with a blank face. "Playing hard? I like that." She said making me scoff. "Get away before I shoot you," I said annoyed.

"Oh really?" She asked smirking. I removed my gun and looked at it. She quickly got up and bowed down. "I am sorry." She said and ran away. "Loose up a little, big guy," Cole said laughing. I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

The door opened and Andrew came in with Stacy and... again? What's with her and these clothes!? I felt my pants getting tighter. I groaned in a low voice. Come on she just entered and I am already turned on!

"All the strippers, OUT!" Andrew shouted making Angelina flinch. The girls hurriedly left the room making the boys groan.

"Oh fuck! You look... hot!" Jason said checking out Angelina. "Shut it, asshole," Andrew said, who was looking pissed off as hell. Angelina looked like a tomato. Stacy looked angry.

"No comments on her! No one will not even dare to look at her. Am I clear?!" She said angrily. The boys sat back and continued with their work.

I ignored her and kept staring at Angelina. She looks hot and really very sexy in this dress. Her eyes met mine and it was like fireworks exploded inside me. She was wearing a really revealing dress but still managed to look cute and adorable.

I didn't take my eyes off her even though she caught me staring. She looked down at her feet and kept fidgeting in her place. I smiled. How I wish she was mine. "Hey, Xavier! When I said no one will look at her, I didn't mean keep staring at her until she feels uncomfortable!" Stacy shouted.

"Dare to raise your voice at me again and you know the consequences," I said gritting my teeth. She quickly shut her mouth and looked scared. She knows me for a long time and she is well aware not to mess with me.