Vacation

The next day, Manson called the limo, and Zep came driving up to bring us to the movies. Whenever Manson was feeling down, we spent the whole day at the movies. So, off we went, and luckily for us it was horrorfest week. So, we got to see a bunch of movies that aren't normally released in theatres due to extreme violence and gore. Pussy Americans.I had a feeling though that tonight I would have nightmares.

Instead of going home, Manson told Zep to keep going. We drove past our house, but then Manson decided that we would go back. He then told Zep to wait for us. We would be right out.

"What is this about?" I asked Manson as we went inside.

"Leonore, I want you to pack a few week's worth of clothes, and anything else that you would need for the next few weeks. We are going to Europe."

"Europe?!" I exclaimed, "we were just there."

"Not Norway!" Manson yelled. I looked up at him surprised, "sorry, I'm a little touchy about you-know-who still." He patted me on the head.

"I'm sure that she misses you too." I assured him. He smiled. I went up to pack. I threw into my suitcase:

-a Marilyn Manson t-shirt that I sleep in

-a pair of black skinny jeans

-my maroon dress trimmed with black lace.

-my black babydoll dress

-my long, ballgown skirt

-Mini-Manson, because I simply cannot be far away from him for too long.

-a few Lenore comics

-my white dress, with black lace.

-a dozen pairs of footless tights

-Maryjanes

-combat boots

-a few pairs of pajama bottoms

-underwear (obviously)

-all of my favorite shirts, most of them were black.

-and some heels

Then, I went to join Manson, bypassing my soap because of the new airport rules. Manson was waiting for me on the steps with his luggage. He helped me down them, and we got back in the limo.

"Where to?" Zepp asked.

"the airport," Manson replied.

"Airport." Zepp confirmed, and Manson nodded. And, off we went to LAX airport.

"Leonore, which part of Europe would you like to see?" Manson asked me. I thought for a moment.

"I want to go to Paris!" I exclaimed, "and Italy, and Germany, and can we go back to Ireland? I love it there so very much. How about London too? And, we could stay a night in Dracula's castle! They do that you know!" I babbled. Manson smiled and jotted down a few notes on a pad of paper.

"We'll go to all of those places," he said, "I think that some changes in scenery would be quite nice. And, when we are done with Europe, we can go to India, Egypt, and Japan!"

"Japan! I've heard such great things about Japan. I've heard that they have the coolest toys. Can we go see their toys?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course," Manson chuckled, "we could buy some of their toys too."

"I've also heard that the food in Italy is very delicious. Is that true?"

"Yes, it's much better than the States' versions of Italian food." He answered, "you're in for such a treat, Leonore."