Trust falls

We finally learned something today. Manson taught me about absinthe, which isn't really part of the school curriculum I should be learning about, but I have assigned reading and a report is due by next Wednesday. (Today is Thursday.)I even have to include pictures. Still, I don't want to do a report on anything, it's too much work. But, I do like the opportunity to write! It's been a week since the movie premiere and we haven't done anything exciting. Dita is still touring, and Lily Cole still hangs around here like a leech.

FF to next day:I had art class today, Manson's favorite class to teach me, then we did a drama class thing, which we mostly spent doing trust falls with Pogo and Lily Cole. I purposely didn't catch Lily just so that I could watch her fall on her head! Then, Manson sent me up to my room for a time out like I was 5 or something!!!!! I think that he thinks that I'm really young since I'm so short! Maybe we'll do something tomorrow that's interesting and fun, like feed Pogo to a lion or something! No, that would be mean...to the lion.

You may be wondering, why am I hating on Pogo after he took such good care of me when I was sick. It's because of a certain incident that I'm still pissed off about. First, I was in the shower cleaning up for Fashion Rocks when Pogo came in.

"Leonore, you forgot your towel," he said in his quick manner of speaking. I peeked out,and he emptied a bucket of something cold and gross smelling on me! Fish guts! So, I had to take two more showers just to get the smell off of me. Not to mention, my bathroom reaked of fish guts for a week afterwards. Then, Pogo dropped a spider in my hair the next day! I hate spiders! He hasn't done anything lately, but all of these really have made me mad.

FF to next day:Dita came back the day after and Manson and I were asleep instead of learning. She shook us both awake and when I opened my eyes, she looked pissed.

"What's wrong, Dita?" Manson asked.

"Obviously, Leonore isn't doing her schoolwork here either," Dita said, "the law says that Leonore has to go to school, and if she can't go to school without running away,and if she can't stay here without getting distracted from her school work, then she needs to go somewhere where she can." Not this again, I wish that she would have died when I imagined it last year.