Shagrath

We've been in Bergen for going on a week now. I was very sick of Gaahl smoking so much, since Manson never smoked in the first place. But, I had to admit that he was very interesting. I had learned a lot about him by eavesdropping, But, Gaahl soon realized that I had begun to eavesdrop on his phone conversations, so whenever around me, he now speaks in Norwegian, which I vow to learn someday because his conversations are interesting. I've seen Manson a lot more lately. Him and Miranda really love each other, I didn't trust Miranda before, but now I think that I did. She was very nice, and we had a lot in common. Her presense was actually very queenly, I could see why the black metallers thought that she would be best for their big government takeover. I didn't think that Miranda really wanted to remarry Gaahl though. She's said on many occasions that he went to prison too much. That, and the fact that she loved Manson.

**********************************

Next day...

Miranda's P.O.V.

Oneday, I decided that I would talk to Gaahl. I didn't want Leonore and Manson to have to go through this anymore. This was my problem, not theirs. Perhaps, if I told the truth, it would set me free. So, in Gaahl came. He pointed at Manson.

"You," Manson looked up from his Norwegian newspaper, which he couldn't understand, "get out." Manson shuffled out of my room, and went to spend time with Leonore and Shagrath, who was suddenly supporting Gaahl's cause. Leonore had taken a liking to the Dimmu borgir singer, I thought that she had a bit of a school girl's crush on him.

"Gaahl," I began, "I do not want my American friends to suffer, and I do not want to inconvenience you farther. Let the Americans go. I will marry you then, and I'll help you take over the government." Gaahl smiled.

"Come here," he said, holding out his hands in a hug shape.

"No," I said, sharply, "I said I would marry you, not shower you with affection."

"Nei, I shower you with affection." He flapped his arms a bit. I groaned and climbed into them, "I always knew you were not crazy." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Now for the second thing," I said in Norwegian, "you will take back what you last said after hearing this." He looked at me curiously.

"What is it?"

"Stian didn't commit suicide,"

"he didn't?" Gaahl looked worried.

"I waited until he came home, drunk I might add. Then, I waited for him to pass out. And, I flipped him over on his back so that he would choke in his drunkeness." Gaahl looked at me, shocked.

"You did?"

"Yes, I can't be Queen, I am a murderess."

"So?"

"Huh?"

"Varg killed his bandmate Euronymous, and he is a part of this. But, for now on, you tell no one about it. This can't fail because of us."

"It'll be my fault though!"

"Well, I'm still marrying you. I have a confession of my own," he admitted, "I never forgot you after the divorce."

"Really?"

he nodded. Then, he left. I guessed that it took a lot for him to admit that, but I knew that no matter what happened, I'd never get over Manson, and I'll feel horrible for giving up on him. I just wanted him to be spared from all this, my own personal hell, but in sparing him from this, I created a different sort of hell for him.

**********************************

Leonore's p.o.v.

Gaahl came back out of Miranda's room, she was behind him.

"You are free to go," Gaahl announced, he was grinning, like he had won an argument.

"Great. Come on, Miranda," Manson said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to where Miranda stood.

"Not so fast," Gaahl placed a hand on Manson's arm, "Miranda is staying in Bergen. You go back to the States alone." Manson looked crushed.

"You're staying?" he asked Miranda. She nodded, and I could have sworn that I saw a tear glistening in the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry Manson," she said,"promise me that no matter what happens to me, that you don't come back for me." Manson looked even more hurt by this.

"What do you mean?" He asked, trying not to sound let down and hurt. I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back.

"Manson, what we are doing is very dangerous. I don't want you or Leonore to be hurt because of us."

"I'll stay I will!"

"Manson, you need to go back to the states. Think of Leonore. I'm sorry, but there can't be anything between us now." Manson looked back at me, defeated.

"Alright, fine." So, our passports were sent to us, and Manson bought us plane tickets back to the states. I would miss Miranda, and I knew that she did it for good reasons, and I knew that Manson somehow knew that. But, he was very depressed about leaving her. So, reluctantly we left Norway. And, we arrived home too quickly.

**********************************

The next day...

I found Manson wandering around in the kitchen, cleaning out the fridge. He looked sad, sadder than yesterday. I watched as he tossed an expired carton of cream into the trash can.

"Hi, Leonore," he said, without looking up.

"Cleaning out the fridge?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Yep." Then, he began to sob into a bag of tortilla shells.

"Maybe, you should rest today," I said concerned.

"No, no," he said between sobs, "I've got to work on the new album you know."

"You don't have to," I said, to comfort him.

"What else do I have?" He asked, I'm nothing without a girl, I'll be less than nothing without fans!"

"Oh Manson," I said, "I'll always be your fan, no matter what happens." He looked back and wiped off his tears.

"For a moment, I thought that I was destined to be alone for the rest of my life," he said, sniffling, "but now I remember that I'll always have you...unless your boyfriend Shagrath comes for you."

"I don't think he is as interested in me as I am in him. He liked to talk about the new government a lot, and how great Gaahl's ideas are."

"Oh, it's okay sweetie," he hugged me and wrapped me up in his arms, which were cold, "I'll never ever leave you, not even for a supermodel. I'm sorry about how shitty your year's been."

"It's alright," I said, swatting my arm, "I'm kind of used to it."

So, on the rest of the day went. It was actually a good day for me, and Manson tried to have a good day too. We finally had our together-time without anyone to get in between.