A month?

We arrived in front of an ice cream place. Thank God, I was starving too! Manson watched me as I devoured a whole ice cream sundae in a matter of seconds.

"So, how's that brain freeze going Leonore?" Manson asked.

"Great," I said, shivering.

"I would offer to buy you another one, but I'm afraid that you'll end up killing yourself," Manson laughed.

"Now, I want something salty and savory," I said.

"How about McDonald's?" Manson suggested.

"Oh no, that's not good for your heart condition," I warned.

"You sound like Dita, who told you that I have a heart condition anyway?" Actually, Manson did, but he was drunk when he told me, so he probably doesn't remember. This was what happened, I was walking down the hall and he was stumbling about chasing something. But, he didn't hear me coming, so when he looked up, there I was.

"Leonore! You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days," He slurred," I have a heart condition you know!"

But, I didn't know how to tell him this, so I just said, "you told me." He snorted.

"You'd think I"d remember telling you something?" He said.

"I'm hungry," I said, changing the subject.

"Oh right. Well, come on, birthday girl. We're going to the Golden Arches." I followed Manson to the limo, that was waiting out front for us.

"I've decided that we're going to move your room to the second floor." Manson announced.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I know you don't like stairs very much, so tonight Ozzy, my Dad, and some of my other friends are coming over to help me move stuff."

So, at McDonalds Manson ordered everything on the menu basically and we had a MickyD's feast, I could feel my arteries clogging. Then, we went back home and Manson's friends were there, most hungover, except for Ozzy because he's not allowed to drink. So, they all got right to moving my furniture while Dita and i packed all of my belongings in boxes and moved them to my new room. Then, Dita ordered pizza for dinner because she didn't feel like cooking. And, Manson wouldn't let me go to bed until 2:55 am. So, the next morning I was tired and cranky.

The next day, Manson called me into the attic. He looked sad when I got up there.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm going on tour to support "This is Halloween"," He said, "then I have to go straight to Paris to film some scenes for my movie."

"Cool, I can't wait to go back to Paris!" I exclaimed, "will we be going to New York too?"

"Well, I'd love to have you come with me, but Dita thinks that it would be a good idea if you stay here, so that she can catch you up on your school work."

"NO!" I yelled, taking us both by surprise, "don't leave me with her! If you do, I'll run away and follow you to wherever you go."

"Leonore, let's be realistic here, I don't think they'd let a minor fly alone to Paris France and New York."

"Then, I'll sail to you!"

"Leonore-"

"I'll rent a space ship, I'll-I'll dog paddle across the ocean! I'll ride a dolphin, I'll do something! I'll drink some Red Bull and fly myself there!"

"Leonore, the only thing that red bull would do for you is make you really hyper and give you a stomach ache."

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH HER!!" I screamed. He jumped, then looked at me angrily.

"This is really hard for me, don't make it any harder. The truth of the matter is is that I can't take you because they've only given me one ticket to New York, and the rest of the tickets are sold out."

"Then, I'll hide in your suit case."

"Honey,"

"Atleast, take me to Paris!" He sighed.

"We'll see."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I started crying hysterically, "How can you do this to me? If you leave, I'll kill myself!" Manson hugged me and held me on his lap for a while. Then, Dita came upstairs for some reason.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"She said that she'd kill herself if I left tomorrow." He told Dita. She sighed and walked over. I pushed my face into Manson's chest, I didn't want to see her, because something told me that it was all her fault.

"Leonore he'll be back in a month" Dita said.

"A MONTH?!?" I sobbed. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Manson's leaving i'll kill you.