Finger paint

Last night, Manson and I went to McDonalds. We rode in a limo through the drivethrough, then sat in the parking lot and ate just for fun. Then, we decided to go in and play in the McPlayplace. Manson was surprised that he fit in it still. So, we climbed through the tunnels like 5 year olds and I told people that there was a monster in the slide, while Manson hid in the giant pink slide. The little kids, not believing me, went down anyway and were met with a surprise of Manson trying to keep himself lodged in the middle of the slide. He slid down the slide a few times, since it's so slippery, and landed in the middle of a large group of angry parents and McDonald's employees. Then, we had to go home because everyone was mad at us and thought that we were molesting their children which we weren't.

>The next day, I was supposed to learn about the French Revolution, but instead Manson and I slept in. We fell asleep together watching Dawn of The Dead the night before. When we finally did get up, it was 4:00. And, Manson remembered that he had promised his friend that we would go to his movie premiere tonight. And, since Dita was unavailable, I was his date.

I got dressed into the outfit that Manson had bought for me last weekend, when he found out about the said premiere.

FF to premiere of Indie

So, we went to the premiere in the same Limo that we rode in to McDonald's the night before. Manson kept telling me how pretty I looked. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. So, at the premiere (without Dita or Lily) we sat next to Lisa Marie Presley, Manson's best friend. And we sat in the balcony so that we could dump popcorn on people's heads. The movie wasn't that good, even Manson was bored of his friend's movie. We talked and made jokes about the actors' faces during certain scenes. Then, when the movie was over, we joined the director and some others at a fancy restaurant.But, Lisa Marie didn't come since she had something to do in the morning and it was almost midnight. Well, we drove all the way to the fancy restaurant, and found it to be closed. It was supposed to stay open for us! So, we then decided to find a Denny's just for fun and eat there. They've got really fast service, especially if their customers are celebrities.

I mostly hid behind Manson the whole evening because I'm really shy. And, Manson didn't care that I was using him as a human shield or anything. A few people tried to talk to me, and two girls asked me for my autograph. I signed their autograph books from behind Manson, because I didn't want to disappoint them, then I had Manson hand them back for me. After a while, everyone except for Manson forgot I was there, so then I could just hang out next to Manson and listen to him talk to his celebrity friends. Then, at about 3 am we went back to the limo and went home. We stayed up the rest of the night in the attic and finger painted together because Manson didn't know what he wanted to paint. He just felt like painting and I wanted to finger paint.