Gaahl

I woke up on the floor of a moving limo, Manson was beside me and four men were chatting animatedly in the seats. I looked over at Manson, he patted my head, and I realized that we were tied up. I struggled and started yelling. My screams were muffled by a gag though. Manson sighed, and tapped me with a finger. I relaxed a little, but I was still pissed. I tried to keep my mind off of my surroundings and just be happy that Manson was with me. I ended up passing out.

**********************************

I didn't know how I had gotten into a different country, but next thing I knew, I was being shaken awake and one of our kidnappers was welcoming me to his homeland, I guessed it was Norway, and assumed that I would see Miranda soon. I looked over at Manson, but he was sleeping. We weren't tied up anymore, and we were sitting in seats instead of on the floor. I allowed myself to doze off, but I held on to Manson's waist so that they would have a lot of trouble prying me away from him if they decided that we needed to be separated.

**********************************

1 Day later...

I found myself staring at Miranda, who was handcuffed to a bed with maroon velvet sheets. A bearded man was herding us in, and barking orders at the other guys in Norwegian.

"There's a bathroom over there," the bearded man pointed to the corner, please get cleaned up you smell filthy and you may borrow these clothes from my meteokre wardrobe." He tossed a pile of clothes at us. Then, he left and closed the door, I heard it lock behind him.

"Okay, Miranda, care to explain what's going on?" Manson asked, irritated.

"You don't want to know," Miranda replied, holding her head as if she had a head ache.

"No, please, enlighten us."

"Alright, but you asked for it. The black metal underground have decided that now is a great time to overthrow Norway's government, and they want to use my son and I because of my ties to nobility. I warned them that my family hasn't been in power since the middle ages, but they didn't seem to care. Now, I'm to marry that creep Gaahl again and they're going to make me Queen of Norway, and Gaahl will become King, then we have to appoint a bunch of people in our underground to Parliament, and the unsuspecting people seem to support this because they only know the "me and Damien" part, and not the fact that the Satanists are trying to take over their country!" She threw herself face first on the bed, "And, Gaahl has brought you here as a sort of pet. I'm sorry that you and Leonore had to be dragged into this." she sighed. Manson and I stared at her in shock. But, Manson had been warned.

"Seriously, though," Miranda said, "take a bath. You two smell like a barn."

"Gee thanks," Manson replied, "tell me I'm your pet, and then compare my oder to that of a barn."

"I would like a shower, come to think of it," I said. Miranda looked at me surprised.

"You talk?!"

"All the time," Manson and I said at the same time. I smiled and went to take my shower. I heard Manson and Miranda talking. I quickly took a shower, then changed into an old Judas Priest shirt, and was a bit miffed that our kidnappers had taken my underwear when we were on the stairs, for I had no bottoms, and I didn't want to wear anyone else's underwear.

I left the bathroom, and Manson went to take his, leaving me alone with Miranda.

"So, tell me more." Miranda said, surprising me.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Do you have any friends?"

"Besides Manson, no," I replied.