Black metal society

"Why did she leave me?" Manson was standing alone in Miranda's bedroom. I walked in behind him. He was staring at her bed, which was left in disarray. I noticed also that the window was broken open. He was heart broken, I think that he truly thought that she would care about him as much as I do. I tried to hide my happiness that she was gone, with the anger that I felt at her for hurting him. He sighed and made her bed. While he was tucking a corner in, he stooped down onto the ground.

"Hey, what's this?" He asked, he pulled a suitcase from under her bed, "she left all of her things here." He said.

"What could have happened to her?" I asked, my anger lessening.

"I don't know," He answered, "but I suspect foul play. I knew that she wouldn't have left me! Tomorrow, I'm going to call the cops. I just can't deal with them today." He then walked out of the room, and I followed. He walked up to the attic, I went too. I didn't want to be alone, and suffer the same fate as Miranda had. Manson turned around, and smiled at me. I put my arms around him in a hug, and he hugged me back tighter.

"I always hate it when you go missing, Leonore," he started, "do you know why now I was so angry at you for running away?"

"Kind of, but I left to get to you," I explained.

"I know," He said, "but that wouldn't have happened, and if it weren't for those nice people calling the police and sending you to a safe place, you wouldn't be here now."

"We'd be in Europe," I added.

"No," he said, irritated,"I'd be arranging your funeral and you would be dead."

"How do you know that I would have been killed?"

"That's what happens to girls who run away. Some pervert picks them up, promising them everything they could ever dream of. They rape them, then so that they won't tell the cops on them, they kill them and leave them to rot on the side of the road."

"I wouldn't have fallen for that though!" I argued.

"You seemed to fall for the one when that lady said that I was in the cop car," He observed. I stuck my tongue out at him, defeated. He smiled and ruffled my hair, "now I'll never let you out of my sights again." He promised. He hugged me tighter, almost snapping me in two.

******************************************

That night, Manson informed me of our new sleeping arrangements.

"For now on," he began,"you will sleep in this comfortable looking nest that I have assembled for you, my little chickadee." He pointed to a mound made up of all the couch cushions, pillows, and blankets in the house, "Any questions?"

"Where will you sleep?" I asked.

"I will be sitting in the chair next to you, on the look out for bad things."

"What is the point of all this?" I asked.

"Miranda mentioned that she had a past with the Black metal society of Norway. I think that this has something to do with it." he said, "they might come for us."

"That's absurd!" I said.

"No it's not," he argued, he pulled out a pink Razr, I recognized it as Miranda's phone. He hit speaker, and played some of her messages.

".We must talk, darling. Why haven't you called me back yet? The government of Norway is falling, Varg Vikernes has escaped from prison just for this occasion. And, we need you my dear to help us." He pushed the next button.

"Miranda, you're not trying to ignore us, are you?" He pushed the next button, and the next one was in Norwegian, he skipped that one and moved on to the next one.

"You shall be sorry if you continue this, Miranda!" The voice sounded angrier.

"Miranda, Varg, Skag, and I will be in your town soon. You'll wish that you would have heeded are warning when we see you next." That was the last message.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I suspect that we'll find out since he knows where we live."

......

Thanx for reading.