Rabid squirrel

>That Lily cole girl was here again! She was holding something out for me.

"Leonore, I got you this book," She said, as I grabbed it out of her pale, cold hand. Her nails were painted a tropical orange color, like a smoothie. The cover said "Lenore" in big ghostly letters, and there was a picture of a ghost girl underneath, I guessed that she was this Lenore. I liked the girl, as I stared at the cover, but the leopard print scared me. Lily was talking again, "I know you spell your name differently, but I thought you'd like it."

"What do you say, Leonore?" Manson said, not so subtly

"Thankyou," I muttered, looking down at my bare feet. Then, I ran up the stairs to hide in the corner of my room until she and Dita left. While I hid, I read the book that Lily gave me. It was so good, that I ended up finishing the whole thing. Lenore's actions and commentary made me laugh and I loved Lenore. Sure, she was the opposite of me, but I still fell in love with her.

Later, I went upstairs to the attic. Hopefully, Manson was alone. I was hungry and he had promised to bring me somewhere since Dita and Lily both had gigs tonight. I found him concentrating hard on a painting of what looked like a red and pink rabid squirrel. I watched as he accidentally dipped his paintbrush in absinth instead of the red paint he was going for and continued to paint with it. Then, he scratched himself on the crotch and took a sip of his absinth to wash down the dick scratching. He immediately spit the green liquid (which could very well be Mountain Dew if you didn't know how absinth tasted) out all over his rabid squirrel painting. (Paint doesn't taste very good, especially if it's in absinth.) Then, he dug through a box next to him and pulled out a paint stained, faded rag. He dabbed at the painting, carefully removing the absinth that he had spat on the painting. Then, he went back to painting and started singing/humming that Fergie song "London Bridge". We went to Fashion Rocks together, and he has had it stuck in his head since Fergie's performance that night.I giggled, and he looked up, alarmed.

"How long have you been there?" He asked.

"Long enough," I said,"I'm hungry." I rubbed my stomach for effect.

"So am I," He said, then he went back to painting,"almost finished." He mumbled.

"McDonald's?"

"Of course, Leonore," He said, looking up,"do you like my painting?"

"Yes," I said, "it's a very nice rabid squirrel."

"It's Lily Cole," Manson sighed, "but I guess that's depends on the eye of the beholder."

"Oh, yeah," I said, since I didn't know what the last part meant.