Miranda

Manson wasn't angry with me anymore, he called me and told me that I was coming home finally. He sounded lonely on the other end. So, I packed up my things and waited in the lobby for him to come. He did, and we went home. It wasn't just a vicious joke.

That night, Manson was playing with his band in Los Angeles. I stayed home just because I was glad to be back and very tired from lack-of-sleep. But, the next morning, I woke to find a strange woman in our house instead of Dita.

"What happened to Dita?" I asked. He sighed and ignored my question.

"Okay, who's that woman?" I pointed to the woman sitting at the kitchen table. She was almost as tall as Manson and had silk chocolate colored hair that fell to her shoulders. She was pale with blue eyes and full lips. She looked like some edgy Euro-model.

"This is Miranda," he said, he sounded like he liked her...a lot. I looked at her and she smiled at me. But, there was something suspicious about her, I could feel it. Normally, I would think that Manson would be suspicious of her too, but he seemed to be blinded by love, or else he wasn't showing it. But, Manson was talking again, so I turned my attention back to him.

"She'll be here for a while, just until she gets back on her feet." Somehow, I doubted that. But, today I had to do some snooping, the fact that he wouldn't talk about Dita was very suspicious.

***********************************

That day, Manson and Miranda went somewhere, so I had the perfect opportunity to look through his den. I found on his desk a contract with Interscope records, a track listing for a new album, a copy of a contract signed with Lily Cole, and divorce papers. They were signed by Dita, but not Manson. He had to sign sooner or later though...that bitch! Then, I went to go look through Miranda's things.

***********************************

I found many odd things, things that were Satanic, and alternative lifestyle magazines written in Norwegian. Most interestingly, I found "The Book of Damien", which is the Satanic book from the Bible, a beautiful necklace with an upside down cross pendent covered in blue gems, a letter from a person who called himself Gaahl, and a birth certificate for a kid named Damien born on March 3rd, 2004, not very interesting except for the fact that she had a lot of satanic artifacts other than the book and the necklace. Then, I found her passport, which said that she was born in Norway. Then, I heard Manson and Miranda come through the front and I ran out of the guest room as fast as I could.

"Leonore, I have somebody I want you to meet.." Manson called up the stairs. Another new resident?