Edgar

Well, today was visitors day and Dita couldn't make it. But, since they didn't want to look like selfish bastard guardians, she sent Manson. As I walked to the visiting room, I thought about what Omega had said to me last night.

"Even if you do get out, he won't want to see you," His words echoed through my mind until I saw Manson sitting alone at a table. He hadn't realized that I had came in and was holding a box wrapped in colored paper. I walked up to him and he turned and smiled.

"I've missed you," he said.

"You didn't sound like you missed me last night on the phone." I said, pulling back from him before he could hug me.

"I was a bit stressed, " he explained, "I had a lot of promotions to do and some last minute things on the album." He grabbed me in a hug before I could run away.

"And, this is for you." He handed me the gift. I ripped the paper off and dug into the box. Inside, was a box of chocolates and a bear. I smiled.

"I made it myself," he said, proudly, while pointing to the bear.

"I love it, what's his name?" I asked.

"I named him Edgar," he replied.

"How'd the little kids in Build a Bear react to your presence?" I asked, trying to star conversation. I didn't want him to leave.

"Aw, well one little blond girl who told me that her name was Maeve came up to me and commented on my clothes," he said,"she said I looked weird. Then, some soccer moms complained and tried to get me kicked out. I told the employees that I was making a gift for someone and then bribed her with a 50 and I didn't hear much from the soccer moms again. Although, I would have liked to be attacked by some soccer moms."

"Really,"

"Yeah, I'd take my pants off," he joked.

"Alrighty then," I said, I looked behind me and saw my roomate staring at us. She looked like she wanted to come over, but was too shy to,"Manson, my roomate is a big fan of you." I pointed her out and he waved to her. She smiled and blushed, then hesitantly walked over.

"This is my friend, Manson," I introduced them,"Manson, this is Callie."

"Hello, Callie," He said then grabbed her hand and shook it limply. This made her blush even more.

"H-hi," she stuttered.

"So, what are you in for?" Manson asked casually.

"Pocession," she said proudly,"and my parents didn't want to deal with me anymore. They've pretty much given up on me."

"Oh well, that's too bad," Manson said,"well, Leonore and I were just discussing something very important and visiting hours are almost over,so I guess I'll talk to you some other time." Callie looked at us, disappointed, then backed away.

"Oh, yeah, I'll see you later." Then, she was gone and Manson had turned back to me.

"Leonore," He started, with a grave look on his face,"what Dita told you was true. I agreed to send you here." I stared at him, surprised and shocked.

"Why?!" I demanded,"I can't live without you!"

"You've become quite a hand full and soon I'm going to be touring. I don't think that a tour is a good place for you, so I think that you would be safer here."

"NO! I'll just run away and follow you!" I yelled, everyone turned and stared at us.

"Leonore, don't. What you did was very dangerous and stupid. What if someone would have kidnapped you and sold you on the blackmarket?"