"Do you go to school?"

"No," I said, "I used to, but I kept running away, so Dita and Manson decided to homeschool me. But, Manson is well, I'm sure has ADD because he keeps forgetting to teach me things."

"Alright, why did you run away?"

"The first five times I ran away, I was running from my parents, they used to abuse me and then send me away to a place that I don't want to talk about. The last few times were different though. I ran away the first time because I was afraid and I didn't want to go to school anymore. But, Manson found me. The second time I ran away, I was looking for Manson. He had left for a while, and Dita wouldn't take him to me. I was kidnapped during that time, and then the people who were kidnapping me's house blew up, with them inside it. I was at the neighbor's house. So, the neighbors sent me to a bad place. And, Manson thought that I was dead, as did everyone else until I finally found a way to contact him. Then, I ran away again because I wanted to go to New York with manson, but Dita had talked him out of it. When she found me, she sent me to another bad place."

"May I ask what "bad place" you're talking about?"

"Mental hospital" I sighed.

"Aww, I've never been there before, but my late friend Dead has."

"Who's Dead?"

"Oh, he's-never mind."

"What about you? How do you know the bearded man?"

"You mean, Gaahl?" I nodded, and she continued, "Gaahl was my husband for a year, then we divorced, and I was forced to marry some spoiled brat named Stian. But, he-er-died, and now I wish to be with your best friend and guardian. But, Gaahl wishes me to marry him for the reason I told you. Gaahl and I have been best friends for almost 8 years though. I'm sure that we will still remain friends after this disaster is over due to my forgiving-nature." Manson returned shortly after, and they caught up some more. Then, Gaahl came back, I wondered if that was his real name. He crawled on the bed next to Miranda and they spoke to each other sharply in Norwegian. This exchange ended in Gaahl being slapped, then looking angrily at Miranda and retorting, "don't cross my line." in English. Miranda then replied,

"Why not? You have clearly crossed mine, and I had already set it." The conversation resumed in Norwegian. Then, Gaahl jumped up and grabbed my hand.

"I'm afraid that there is not enough room for the girl to stay at my humble home," he said, while dragging me to the door, "she shall stay at one of mine and Miranda's friend's homes. I'm sure that Miranda has filled you in on our plans?" Manson glared at Gaahl angrily, and I tried to pull myself out of his grasp.

"Let go of Leonore now." Manson demanded angrily.

"I assure you, Lynette will be perfectly safe in my hands," he said, while prying the door open, and pulling me out. He threw me out of the room, then shut the door and locked it behind us. I heard a crash, and assumed that Manson had flung himself at the door, but was too late. I ran to the door, afraid to stick around and find out what happened next with this Gaahl character. But, the door was heavily guarded. I was picked up by a large man in corpse makeup. He laughed, and barked at me, like a dog, then spun me around upside down. I watched in horror as the room spun around me faster than anything I've ever had the misfortune to ride at an amusement park. The men laughed around me, then the one swinging me dropped me on the couch. Another one came over and pulled out a blade that looked familiar, but not a safe kind of familiar. And, he threatened me with it, then I saw the dried blood on it, and remembered why I knew the knife. I started crying, then I heard Gaahl yell in Norwegian. The men all let me go, and went back to whatever they were doing before except for the one next to me. He picked me up and carried me to a back room, where I was hand-cuffed to a radiator and a blanked was tossed over my head. I felt like a multi-colored ghost, with the blanket over my head. I pulled it off with my free hand, and then smoothed down or at least tried to smooth down my staticky hair. Gaahl followed us in, and I thought comically, what would possess a man to rename himself as Gaahl. He then turned off the light, just as I got up the courage to ask him. I heard the bed creak, and I guessed that he was going to bed. Oh well, the soon-to-be king of Norway wasn't going to get away with making me unhappy so easily. Perhaps, I should have been more greedy, and I should have asked for more, and bad things wouldn't have happened to me so often. Or maybe I was just bad luck.

"Why would you change your name to Gaahl?" I asked.

"Why not?" He answered, irritated.

"What's your real name?"

"Hmmph."

"Hmmph? That's a funny name, is that Norwegian?"

"Hmmph,"

"Unless, that's not your real name is it?"

"It's not, will you please shut the fuck up?"

"No, I will not shut the fuck up. You took me away from Manson, and now you will pay." I replied. I heard him sit up.

"Oh," He spat, "you're going to punish me?" He switched the light back on. I nodded.

"Then, you must not know who I am."

"I do know who you are," I said, "you're Gaahl, the soon-to-be King of Norway, and you have the most absurd name and facial hair that I have ever encountered. Tell me, Mr. Gaahl, are any of those men's names as strange as yours?"

"I think that I shall leave you out there with those men if you don't shut up, and they're not going to be as polite as me."

"I don't doubt you, but I'm just a little bit pissed off, and it helps if I make you mad."

"Girl, I don't want you to be raped again, but if you don't shut up, I'm afraid that that's going to be what happens tonight." I froze.

"You wouldn't!"

"No, I won't, but I'm sure that Skagg, or Attila, or Varg would love a shot at you."

"How did you know that I was raped?" I asked, seriously.

"What did I say about questions?"

"This one's serious."

"Alright, I'm still not answering it."

"Please! Just this one!"

"WHY MUST EVERYONE ASK ME THEIR QUESTIONS AT THE MOST UNREASONABLE TIMES!" He yelled. He then threw himself down face-first on his pillow and let out a very loud sigh.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for reading...sorry that Gaahl won't answer questions.

This story is coming to an end soon.