I sighed in delight as the hot water from above hit my skin, the feeling making me smile under my nose. I coated my upper body with my lavender and vanilla body-wash and continued down towards my legs. I hissed suddenly as I pressed my thighs against each other, frowning at the pain. For the first time this morning, I realized I was feeling sore in my lower religion. I did it again only to frown deeper, biting my lip in pain.

I blushed as the memories of yesterday flowed back in. I sighed heavily, leaning my forehead against the cold tiles, for once letting the scenes from yesterday roam freely around my mind.

I was in utter confusion. Yesterday was something I would never expect it to be. Especially after what girls told me, barely an hour before it all happened. They clearly told me he's a man who likes to enjoy his sex harsh, stern and maybe brutal. I mean sure, he was a little bit bossy, ordering me around here and there, but nothing what I could compare to stern or forceful. Where they playing jokes with me? No that's not it, they wouldn't do that.

Then what was yesterday suppose to mean? Was he behaving the way he was just because it was my first time? That's the closest resolution I could get but something still didn't sit well with me. Girls said he doesn't enjoy vanilla sex but how else can I describe what happened yesterday? And he didn't really look like he wasn't enjoying himself.

I blushed at the thought and squealed into my palms, scolding myself for thinking like that. How could I know if he enjoyed it or not? For all I know, he'd done that hundreds times by now. Having sex with someone as inexperienced as me couldn't have been that great.

But something else also tugged at my mind, making me secretly smile. His small smile. Amid all the pleasure and euphoria which made my mind a cloudy mess, his smile was something I couldn't get out of my head. I could remember, the sweet and even childish smile made my heart race so quickly I thought it would break open my rib cage. Even if the smile was barely there, thanks to our close proximity at that moment I could see it clearly. And his words afterwards, his whisper soft but husky, amused at the same time.

"You're lucky I like you. Making me smile like this when I'm supposed to be moaning your name."

"Like me. What did he mean by that?" I whispered to myself, finally rinsing off the body-wash.

And the way he looked today, sleeping soundly right next to me. He looked so calm and content, soft snores escaping his parted lips. He looked like an ordinary guy, one who you could address casually, approach him without all the formalities and just talk with about anything. He looked normal, ordinary. The sight made my heart swell but also my chest tighten. If only it was like that.

I shook off the unnecessary thoughts and finished up showering. I stepped out of the shower and made my way towards the little closet that had my bath robe in it. Before I could put it on I glanced at myself in the body length mirror in front of me.

I never took myself for a girl with an attractive body. My chest was an average size, same goes to my butt. I had minimum curves and my skin was always pale, not bringing too much attraction to my body.

I roamed my body with my eyes, a small mark on my right breast making me gape in surprise. A small hickey; not too dark, was imprinted on the side of my right breast. I hurriedly looked around my body for more. Brushing my hair to my right shoulder I gasped as another mark laid just under my ear. I stood there in shock, looking at myself like an idiot before scolding myself for thinking too much about every single thing.

"Why is it surprising me anyway? Of course he would give me a mark." I muttered under my nose as I put on the bath robe.

"Are you okay in there?" a soft voice could be heard from the other side of the door, followed by few gentle knocks. I hurriedly took a hairbrush, running it along my damp hair.