Sweet Sounds - C.S

Requested by @fangirlingovercheryl — sorry this took so long! I hope you enjoy anyway x

'The sounds that left her mouth, they were the sweetest sound.' — L.B

BOTH POVs

It had been a month since you along with the rest of the cast started filming the first season of the new Netflix show, Riverdale. After auditioning and getting called back, the casting directors had picked you, Y/N L/N to play Elizabeth Betty Cooper, the perfect preppy girl next door. You've been discovering that your character is much more than meets the eye. With keen wit, a good eye for writing and family secrets that even she didn't know about it, you loved the role and so far, it had been your big break.

You had gotten to know the cast quite well through the auditioning process, as you were the second person to be cast after Cole. It had only been two and a bit weeks of filming and you feel like you're apart of a big family already — Skeet, Luke and Mädchen, your parents and you along with the younger Archie comics cast, the children.

One of the main reasons you were cast so quickly is because of your undeniable and unbelievable chemistry with Cole. Auditioning for the role of Betty, you were paired with Cole to see if you two could work together, since he had already scored the role of the troubled writer. The two of you automatically clicked and the casting directors knew that it was truly meant to be — the perfect detective duo to solve the mysteries of Riverdale.

Maybe that's why you're so nervous today. Today is the day of Bughead's first kiss, the much awaited scene that everyone on set had been raving about. It seemed perfect — Betty had been getting over Archie and was confiding in Juggie. At first for his sleuthing skills, but now the two were inseparable in many different ways. The two characters seemed perfect for each other, despite their different families — it felt almost very Shakespearean as the two seemed to be biting forbidden fruit by finally getting together.

You walk onto set, attempting to mentally prepare yourself. You were trying to keep your cool, but you couldn't help but freak out — it was a big scene.

"Y/N!" You were tackled in a hug by Cami before being pulled towards Skeet, Mädchen and Vanessa. The group could tell how stressed you were, watching you tap your foot and in your hands together anxiously.

"There she is, the girl of the hour." Skeet greets you with a fatherly hug.

"Don't remind me." The group chuckles, Vanessa placing a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"It'll be fine, I promise. Speaking of the devil." You furrowed your eyebrows at the girl, but realise what she meant when a pit of arms wrap around you.

"Hey there Juliet." You giggle, turning and hugging Cole.

"Practicing our lines already, are we, Juggie?" You tease the man, pressing your finger to his nose in a cheeky manner. Cole laughs, pulling away and running a hand through his hair.

"Why, of course. Are you ready?" You smile, trying to hide your nerves.

"I was born ready." You act cocky and Cole raises an eyebrow, his signature smirk drawn on his face.

"We'll just have to see about that."

————————