Angels To Fly - AA 🏈

(UPDATE: I've split this imagine into two parts)

Y/N = Your name
Y/N/N = Your nickname.

All song rights go to Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes, I have tweaked a few of the lyrics to suit characters

In which Archie starts treating you differently because of Jason's murder

Y/N's POV

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste."

You had a perfect life before Jason came into your life, unravelling everything perfect and revealing your family's secrets. Every family had secrets, especially in Riverdale. You used to be popular, you used to have lots of friends and life couldn't have been better. It all started with your sister, Lily, who you are currently singing a song about. You are hidden away in one of Riverdale High's many music rooms, practising a song you had recently composed as you attempted to work through the pain of losing your only sibling.

"Light's gone, day's end, struggling to pay rent. Long nights, strange men."

Lily was the perfect girl and in your eyes, she still is. Straight A's, popular, beautiful, well-behaved, she was the perfect child, the centre of your parent's attention. You weren't angry or jealous though because Lily always gave you the family love you needed. She taught you how to do your makeup and how to deal with boys and she introduced you to most of your friends. She taught you your true passions, songwriting, singing and how to play the guitar. Over the years, as you two grew up together, she was the one person you could depend on most. She let you live your life the way you wanted and didn't allow your parents to paint your future for you. She gave you hope of escaping your controlling guardians. Then Jason started dating Lily and she began to rebel. She wouldn't show up to school, she would smoke and drink, she gave up on everything she loved most for a stupid jock. Her life went to complete shit when he cheated on her with her best friend, Polly Cooper and got her pregnant. Your sister turned to drugs to relieve the pain that Jason had caused and your parents, not wanting to scar your family's reputation, kicked her out and left her homeless. You lost your sister and Polly was soon sent away to a behaviour home for mentally ill teens. That event kicked off a domino effect that would leave your life spiralling.

"And they say, she's in the Class A Team, stuck in her daydream. Been this way since eighteen, but lately, her face seems."

You then lost your closest friends, Cheryl, Betty, Archie, Kevin, Veronica and your cousin, Jughead. Betty didn't like to say it out loud, but at the start, she partially blamed you for Polly being sent away. Cheryl didn't say it to her groupies, but she knew that you had nothing to do with Jason's death. Her friends, however, started telling her that they didn't trust you and that she should abandon you. You were soon kicked off the River Vixens for untold reasons and Cheryl stopped talking to you. You soon lost the Blue and Gold, cheerleading and your support system besides your lost sister.

"Slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries and they scream, the worst things in life come free to us."

Jughead couldn't even look at you because he felt so guilty. His father and your uncle, Forsythe, was the one who gave Lily the drugs, meaning you not only lost Juggy, but you lost all ties with Jellybean and Gladys too. FP was now dead to you after what he did to your poor sister. Your parents refused to talk to the Jones'. Even your father, who was Gladys' older brother.