Be Yourself (Part 2) - CB 🍒

BETTY'S POV

V and I showed up to school, waiting for Archie and Jughead in the halls near the Blue and Gold office. Kevin runs up to us, looking even more frantic than usual.

"Wow, Kevin running. This must be important." Veronica cracks a joke, but the look on Kevin's face makes her cheeky smile slip away just as quickly as it had appeared.

"Have you seen Chantelle's new tweet or Instagram post?" He seems extremely alert and somewhat angry, it's kinda scary. I roll my eyes at the mention of that snake.

"No, I never listen to anything she says or does." Kevin glances between me and Veronica frantically.

"Well, you might want to because she just posted something about Y/N and something tells me that she definitely wanted to keep it a secret. The stupid bitch outed her." Kevin passes us his phone. I feel my heart drop as I read the caption.

'This freak is a dyke. Who would've guessed? Watch out boys, this horrible trash may attempt to grope your girlfriend @yourusername'. The comments were even worse. Some of them made me want to throw up. God, people are awful.

"I've already sent screenshots to dad and he said he's working on it as we speak." Kevin shoves his phone back in his pocket, running a hand through his hair.

"How can someone do that to her? She's such a sweetheart. Chantelle is going down." Veronica hisses, cracking her knuckles as she turns to her attack mode.

"Oh my god." Y/N and the group aren't best friends, but we are pretty close. We all grew up together, not including Veronica, and we shared secrets. She became besties with Cheryl, but she's always been very kind and helpful. Like when she helped Juggy with his novel about Jason and she helped me prep for River Vixen tryouts. She taught Archie how to write and read music and she helped me deal with my Archie heartbreak. She's always there and we knew she always had our backs. She'd even helped Veronica expose Chuck and his misogynistic teammates. Archie ran towards us.

"Guys, Y/N-"

"We know." Veronica interrupts. A furious Jughead storms towards us in a hurry. I hadn't seen my boyfriend this angry since Cheryl crashing his birthday.

"How dare she! How fricking dare she!" His face bright red with fury. I quickly hug him, attempting to calm him down. A crying girl quickly ran down the hallway.

"That must of been Y/N." The bell soon rings.

"You guys go ahead, I'll go get her. Just tell Ms Smith that Y/N and I need some time." Archie heads towards the football field as people scurried to homeroom, whispering between themselves until they enter the classroom.

Y/N'S POV

You just wanted to give up and go home. You feel absolutely powerless and Chantelle knew that. That dumb cow probably felt really smart at the moment, using my sexuality as an attempt to destroy Cheyrl's reputation. Oh god, Cheryl. You didn't even want to know what she's thinking at the moment. This whole thing is a mess, but deep down, you're somewhat glad you finally get to be who you are, even if you have to deal with bullying. Your train of thought is interrupted by a tall ginger in a football jacket when he crouches down in front of you.