Hate - AA 🏈

Y/N'S POV

You glided through the hallways of Riverdale High, a cheerful and soft laugh escaping your lips.

"Excited for Cheryl's Party, Y/N?" Veronica asks and you nod eagerly at the question.

"Of course, something interesting always happens at Cheryl's parties." Betty chuckles.

"Just don't get yourself into too much trouble, N/N. You know what happened last time." Your blonde friend warns. You sigh, rolling your eyes.

"I know, I know, Bets. I got drunk and then made out with Chuck, who then slut-shamed me. But guess what? He's been exposed and suspended! Plus I doubt there'll be much booze at Cheryl's." Betty raises an eyebrow in a knowing manner but brushes it off. Veronica chuckles, knowing your words were questionable.

"Whatever, just be careful." The blonde sighs as the three of you continue to walk down the halls. It's Friday morning, meaning the night would bring on parties and booze. You weren't extremely popular, but being close friends with Cheryl had its perks. You were always invited to parties, plus everyone knew you for your cheeky smile and quirky personality.

"Is that a donkey I heard?" You huff after you had let a last giggle escape you lips, turning to see the person you hated most, Archie Andrews.

"Geez Andrews, your insults are getting worse and worse everyday. Keep spewing up trash and everyone will mistake you for a garbage can." The redhead tries to keep his usual pride-filled smirk, but you could see the slight falter in his cocky attitude as you sass him back.

"You only talk back because you know you love me." You scoff, an eyebrow raised as you spit back at him. Betty and Veronica just stand beside Jughead as the two of you go off at each other.

"Do you think they'll ever stop?" Veronica asks Jughead, not even attempting to talk quietly as the two of you were too busy fighting to pay attention anyway.

"I have a plan for the two of them Cheryl's tonight. I'll get you more details but I'll tell you the basics."

"You're such an asshole, Archie! You know that right." You scream at the well-built redhead as you get in each other's faces.

"You're just a stupid skank!" Things were getting more out of hand than usual as everything was escalating drastically. You could feel fury travel through your body. Betty attempts to step in.

"Guys, we just need to c-" The two of you step around Betty, ignoring her.

"And you're just a stupid manwhore!" You throw your open palm at him. Archie catches it and quickly pins you against the locker behind you. Everything goes silent as you feel the cold touch your back and you felt a shiver go down your spine. You stand in shock as you're pinned against the locker helplessly. You felt your heart race quicker than before and your knees go weak as your eyes come into contact with Archie's. His brown orbs shocked you, behind all the anger was vulnerability. You couldn't look away as you felt your defences shut down. You soon snap out of it, realising what was happening. "I-I have to go." You rip your wrists from Archie's grip and stride off, shoulders hunched and cheeks flustered.

"Y-Y/N." Archie calls as the bell goes. You run off to your first class. School goes on and soon its lunch time and your two best friends have along of questions for you.