Forever and Always Juliet - JJ 👑

Y/N = Your name
L/N = Your last name
E/C = Eye colour
H/C = Hair colour
H/L = Hair length

In which you become jealous of Jughead and Betty hanging out all the time.

Y/N POV

You stared at yourself in the mirror, taking in every single detail of your face before sighing. You didn't enjoy being the green-eyed monster, but you could never view yourself as pretty as Betty or Veronica. In this situation, your mind couldn't help but drift to the cute blonde. She was preppy, sweet and beautiful, the perfect girl next door. She, you and Veronica are all a part of the Riverdale Vixens, but you always felt so insecure. Your H/L, H/C hair framed your face messily and your E/C eyes shone with jealousy. Betty was getting close to your best friend and crush, Jughead and it made your heart ache. You recently joined the Blue and Gold team in hopes to rekindle the relationship that you felt you had lost, but the two kept laughing at jokes you didn't understand and writing together when you weren't there. You felt so self-conscious as you stared down at your body. Body confidence has never been a great trait of yours, but Jughead always seemed to make you feel beautiful. Alas, the boy with the crown-shaped beanie seemed more distant than ever, causing tears threatening to fall. Your train of thought is soon interrupted by a soft tap at your bedroom window. You flinch slightly, but relax when you turn and see the cheeky dark-haired boy grinning, standing on a ladder that rested against the two-story house your family currently occupies. You couldn't stop a smile as you pushed open the window.

"Hey there, Juliet." He greets you with a soft voice. Jughead gazes up at you with a hidden want that you are just too blind to see. He feels his heart pound harder than ever as you giggle, playing along.

"Oh Romeo, our love is forbidden. Why must you come when the day is light?" You mock the storybook romance loosely. Jughead chuckles before climbing through your window.

"I wanted to check on my fair lady. You seem so distant." You couldn't hold back a scoff. You couldn't believe his statement. He had been quite obviously avoiding you for weeks and now he's acting like you were the reason that you guys hadn't held a conversation longer than five minutes in a while.

"Well, it seems to be the other way around for me, Jugs. Betsy must have you busy." Jughead's facial expression softens before he smirks. Jughead feels his heart leap with joy as you slip the teasing nickname for your friend through your lips, trying to restrain yourself. Betty and Veronica's suspicions were correct. His feelings are returned by the beautiful H/C goddess he calls his best friend. You feel your heart melt when he smirks. God, how that boy drives you crazy with his smirk.

"I'm shocked. Do my ears deceive me or is Y/F/N jealous?" You bite my lip before scowling, your face bright red. Jughead could melt into a puddle right here as his crush turns rosy-cheeked. If he had a notepad and pen, he could've written a sonnet about her that would have put Shakespeare's works to shame.

"I'm not jealous. I was simply stating my observations to prove that, in fact, I am not distant." Jughead's smirk doesn't cease as he walks towards you, his eyes never leaving yours. Now was his chance, he is not letting the girl of his dreams go just because he is shy. Jughead has a newfound confidence pumping throughout his whole body as he glances down at the breath-taking beauty standing in front of him, her eyes that we glistening left him in pure awe.

"Just admit it, you're jealous of me and Betty spending time together." Your eyes drop to the floor of your bedroom but are soon forced to stare back at his when he grabs your chin, mustering all of the courage he had possessed from his adventurous window entrance. You can feel his warm breath hit your face as his startling blue eyes try to read your emotions. Jughead wishes he could read you like a book, but then again, you are mysterious and alluring, making him want you even more. His pink lips are drawn into a smirk, his eyelashes framing his eyes and his dark hair sticking out from underneath his signature beanie. You decide to take advantage of his closeness as your lips upturn into a daring smirk, matching his. Jughead's eyebrows furrow in confusion as you stand on your toes, grabbing his shoulders and leaning in close to his ear. Jughead thought he was going to pass out from anxiousness as you whispered, your breath hitting his ear and making shivers go down his spine. Lord, the things this girl does to him.

"Maybe I am jealous. Would that be so wrong?" You whisper as seductively as you can, You feel his whole body stiffen, muscles tensing as you continued. "Tell me, Jug. What would you do if I was jealous? Come on, I dare you to tell me." You made sure that your lips brush his ear as you take a step back, admiring your work. Jughead's eyes had turn a darker colour as he stares at you, biting his lip. It takes every bit of strength in Jughead's body not to grab you and kiss you right there, but even that isn't enough. There are ten seconds of silence before the emotional chaos unfolds. Jughead grabs you, one hand on your cheek and the other clutching your waist before smashing his lips onto yours. Your hands immediately land in his hair, pulling at it and disheveling his beanie as Jughead strokes your cheek. You moan softly as he bites your lip teasingly. Jughead feels like he's in heaven when his lips hit yours. Your moan shocks him but leaves him wanting more. The kiss lasts what seemed like forever before you both pull away, breathless. Jughead's lips are now plump and his eyes have dazed over. His cheeks are softly dusted pink and his beanie lying on your bedroom floor, exposing his tousled black hair.

"Kiss you. If you were jealous, I would kiss you." The teenage boy states, staring at you as you bit your lip, smiling. Jughead knew he had feelings for you, but god, now he knew that every part of him is completely and utterly in love with this young and adventurous woman.

"Well, I'm glad that I'm envious." He chuckles again, shaking his head. You always make him laugh, even after the most serious situations, one of the traits he loves about you. "But why not Betty?" You blurt, not meaning to mention it out loud. Jughead stares at you confused, waiting for you to elaborate. "Why me? Betty is so much happier and funnier and prettier." Your gaze hits the floor once more. Jughead feels his heart clench. He grabs your chin for the second time, turning your attention to him. His facial expression seems completely serious, full of anger and passion.

"Because you're my Juliet. The only one who can woo me with words and look like an angel. Betty is nice and all, but no one comes before you. You're beautiful, Y/N." Jughead kisses your forehead before embracing you in a hug.

"I'm guessing I'm stuck with my Romeo for a while." Jughead grins, admiration filling his eyes. He wants to jump and scream to the world that the girl of his dreams is finally his.

"Forever and always, Juliet."

(Word count including synopsis: 1287 words)

Sorry if this is bad, guys. It's my first imagine xx