Seventeen - C.S

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye Colour

I'M BACK AND I'M FINALLY DOING IMAGINES FOR CAST MEMBERS!! Enjoy the first of them - the beautiful Cole Sprouse - in this four/five part mini series. It was going to be a two parter, but then it just grew as I wrote! Hope you enjoy lovelies ❤️

(You play Betty in this imagine and Lili isn't apart of the cast (even though she's my absolute queen *cry*). You are recording songs for the Heathers Episode as well as practicing choreography — majority of set crew are made up)

Age: 24

In which you can't fight your feelings

BOTH POVs (you'll get what I mean)

"I'm so excited!" You jump up and down joyfully, grabbing Cami's hands and squeezing them with excitement. Cami chuckles as you calm down a little. The two of you are sitting in one of the portable costume trailers, chatting before the beginning of a busy and high-energy day.

"I know, you've going on about it ever since you found out we were doing Heathers for this Season's musical episode." You blush sheepishly, a giddy smile on your face.

"You know I can't help it, I love Heathers and performing in a musical has always been one of my dreams." You sit down next to Cami on top of one of the costume trunks and she smiles knowingly.

"Well singing is definitely one of your fortes." You shove her playfully as Madelaine and Vanessa join you.

"What are you two Heathers babbling about?" You giggle at the question, laying your head down in Cami's lap and allowing her to play with your hair as you chat with the two other cast members.

"We were just talking about today's proceedings." Vanessa smirks at you, a cheeky look in her eye.

"Well, a certain someone gets to sing with her beau." You stick your tongue out at her, but attempt to hide your embarrassment.

"Oh shush V. Don't remind me." You bury your face into your hands and Cami attempts to pry your only hiding place away from your face.

"Aw, is little Y/N embarrassed? Naw she's blushingggggg." The girls poke your cheeks and you feel yourself die a little inside.

"Guys, quit it." You whine and the girls begin to tickle you. You squeal, laughing uncontrollably as you squirm. Tears begin to leak from your eyes as you attempt to shove your friends away. "Guys, stop-p it PLEASE!" You squeal again.

"Never!" Madelaine yells and they all laugh as you struggle to breath. You thank your lucky stars when you spot KJ walk past and you yell out.

"Keneti James, please save me from these FIENDS!" You yell out dramatically, but desperately as you attempt to get up. Your lungs begin to ache from laughing and you sigh with relief when you hear KJ's laugh echoing throughout the set. Your falsely ginger costar back tracks and walks towards the girls.

"Sorry ladies, but I must save Princess Y/N!" He announces bravely and manages to drag you away. The girls pout, but go back to their conversation as you smile thankfully.

"Thank you, they're being a bit of a handful." KJ chuckles, shaking his head.

"Yeah, I kind of expected that, since you're recording with Cole today." He smirks at you and you sigh.