╴Strange Sight (SeungBin)

Start from the beginning

Strange
How your dark doesn't faze me
No, I won't give up on you 🎶

❝Minie! Minie! I got chocolates, want some?❞Seungmin grins and wipe on Changbins face the melted chocolate on his hand.

❝I also have mine!❞Changbin laughs and put some on Seungmin's face too as Seungmin starts chasing him on the hallway, students was shock on his sudden change.

🎶 Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone

Seungmin bumped into someone and fell on the floor, he looked up seeing it was his ex boyfriend Jisung.

❝Seungmin?❞Jisung extend his hand to help Seungmin, but he shove Jisung's hand and stand.

❝Hey lets talk Minie.❞Seungmin frown and face him. ❝Stop calling me Mine, in the first place we broke up already, second we're done and everything between us has already ended you're just a stranger now so stop talking to me jerk.❞Seungmin walks away to find Changbin, he found him picking by some sort of guys in the school garden.

Let me help, let's begin
Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show 🎶

Seungmin didn't hesitate on picking those guys who hurts Changbin, he punch and kick them he doesn't care even he gets another suspension what matter is he stopped them for hurting Changbin.

🎶 If you're caught in the shadow then turn around

Seungmin carry Changbin in the clinic, he remembered the first time they met, he also brought him here.

❝I'm sorry, look you're hurt. Imma kill those bastards.❞Seungmin hissed as his hand turned into balls, he's really mad.

❝Don't, let them be I'm okay now you saved me that's enough.❞Seungmin heave a sigh and hug Changbin, how can this guy melts his ice like heart, Changbin is a warm person he was the ice while him was the heat that keeps on melting his shitty attitude into something else.

Lost in the darkness, you will be found
If you hear my voice, follow the sound
'Cause I'm here to guide you home 🎶

❝Seungmin...❞Changbin called him, as the boy beside him look at him. He suddenly pulled Seungmin to lay down beside him, he hugged the younger tightly, he thought Seungmin is going to struggle from his hug but he hugged him back.

❝Would it be weird, if I tell you that...❞

❝I love you?❞

🎶 Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone

Seungmin look at him, Changbin flashed a smile and mouthed the words again, Seungmin's ears turned red he suddenly hits changbin's stomach as the older groans in pain.

Let me help, let's begin
Let me learn, won't you let me in?
All the light, let it show 🎶

❝What was the for?!❞The younger stick his tongue out and aim his fist.

❝That means I love you too.❞The younger laughs and kissed Changbin's cheeks and left the older who's dumbfounded trying to sink in what did the younger told him, when he recovered he immediately followed him.

🎶 Do you long to be left all alone?

❝Seungminie! Hey wait up-❞He caught off guard seeing the younger with someone else, not just someone else but its ex-boyfriend, his chest tightens but he got shocked when Seungmin punched Jisung.

❝Jerk never comeback into my life! I love someone else now.❞

Set apart with a heart made of stone 🎶

Seungmin frozed when he saw Changbin, was staring at him, his face seems like to ran out of blood, with a question in his head 'did he saw?'

Changbin runs to him and he doesn't care about what he saw, his Seungmin shines bright he's not immature to let jealousy eat him.

❝C-changbin...❞

🎶 There's a light that you shine

❝I love you, that's all what matters to me, tell me you do.❞He look straight at Seungmin's eyes, all he can see was love, his eyes was sparkling whenever he's with him.

There's a love, I see it in your eyes 🎶

❝I love you Seo Changbin.❞

🎶 All the dark, let it go

The older didn't hesitated and kissed the younger infront of everyone, the student cheered, they didn't expected a person like Seungmin will fall in love to someone they don't expect him to fall inlove with, just a nerd like Changbin will melts Seungmin's stone like heart.

You're not alone 🎶

❝From now on, you'll never going to be alone, from now on you have me, from now on I'll protect you, from now on I'll guide you to the right path don't go back on bullying coz I only want you to bully me so don't bully anyone except me.❞the younger laughs and nod his head.

❝You melted my heart, you have a warm personality, while I'm cold, reckless and loves trouble but you changed me, thank you.❞The older smile and kissed his forehead.

❝I'll be persistent, I wont get tired of you because I love you so much, always stay with me Seungmin, your presence is enough to make me happy.❞and again they sealed their love with a kiss, as their heart felt bliss being with each other is enough.

Even a person who have a cold personality can be warm too, give love and never get tired coz they only need love and affection to melt their cold personality, everyone needs love and even how cold they are be persistent and show them how much you care and love them.