╴A walk to Remember (SeungIn)

- I suggest ya'll listen to Taeyang's White Night

Jeongin is currently walking on the shore, he sits on the sand as he keeps on staring at the ocean waiting for the sun to set down. A small smile flastered on his lips and closed his eyes.

He remembered those happy memories when they are still together, his Seungmin hyung. He already miss him a lot.

❝Jeongin~❞He opened his eyes as he saw his Hyung came towards him, he smile wider as the older sit beside him.

❝I miss you.❞the younger said and rest his head on the older's shoulder.

❝I miss you too so much.❞They both watch the sun goes down, Seungmin held his hand tight and squeezes it.

Jeongin starts sobbing hard, Seungmin hugged him tightly.

❝H-hey don't cry.❞The younger look at him, Seungmin smiled and wipe the tears that keeps on falling from Jeongin's eyes.

❝H-hyung please comeback.❞He whispered at the older, but he just smiled and kissed the younger's forehead.

Jeongin closed his eyes but when he opened it, there's no signs or marks of his Seungmin hyung. His tears fall down once again, he heard his hyungs calling him.

❝Jeongin! Where are you?❞Chan and the others split up to find Jeongin. Small sobs escape from his lips, he hug his legs and buries his face on his knees.

❝Jeongin!❞Chan rush towards him and give the younger a tight hug, he took off his coat and put it around the younger.

❝Let's go back, We're all worrying about you.❞Chan help him to stand as they walk towards the others.

❝Jeongin we're worried sick what are you doing in this place?❞Hyunjin asked. Jeongin didn't even dare to look at him. The older sighs and seeing him catch up with the other members.

❝Hyunjin.❞Chan called, he taps his shoulder and gave him a small smile. ❝Let him be, you know what happen right? It's not easy for him to take it all.❞Hyunjin nodded as a sad smile painted on his lips.

❝Until now he's still blaming me is he?❞

❝Give him time.❞

Jeongin locks himself to his room. He miss his Seungmin hyung so much, he heard a knock on his door. ❝Go away don't wanna talk to anyone.❞He said.

❝Jeongin lets talk.❞It was Hyunjin, he clenched his fist and harshly open the door.

❝What do you want?❞Jeongin is fuming in anger everytime he saw his Hyunjin hyung everything that happen before come back to him especially that day where he lost Seungmin.

❝I j-just want to talk-❞

❝I don't want to talk especially to you now get lost.❞Jeongin was about to close the door but Hyunjin barged in and locks it.

❝Jeongin I just want to clear things-❞

❝Shut up I wont listen to you!❞Hyunjin pinned him on the wall and look at him.

❝You're leaving me no choice, Just hear me out please. I'm begging.❞A tear escaped from the older's eyes, Jeongin looked away.

❝Five minutes, start talking then leave after and don't bother me.❞Hyunjin sighs and let go of him.

❝Jeongin I want to say sorry for what happen, I-I'm sorry I wasn't be able to save him-❞

❝You really don't want to save him because you're selfish Fucker!❞Hyunjin was quiet hurt because of what Jeongin said.

❝Seungmin's still my friend, even you two are together I tried to forget about what I feel for you, I have no choice but to save you first! I was about to go back to save him but its too late he already sunken.❞Jeongin's tears fell down. He can't accept reality he really can't.

❝N-no he's alive.❞he sobs, he slides down on the wall, he felt like he's about to collapse.

❝Jeongin face the reality Seungmin's gone.❞Hyunjin said.

❝N-no he came back, he's with me earlier. We even hug and hold each other while we're watching the sun goes down, he's alive.❞Hyunjin pity the younger, he hugged him tight and gently rubs his back.

❝Jeongin, Seungmin died a year ago. It's impossible for you to see him. I'm sorry but I think you need to go back in the hospital.❞Hyunjin grab his phone and about to dial the mental institute Jeongin was admitted before.

❝N-no I don't wanna go back there don't bring me there! Seungmin help me.❞The younger saw his beloved hyung standing, it was just smiling at him.

❝M-minie.❞he rushed towards him to give the older a hug but Seungmin suddenly disappeared.

❝Jeongin you have to let him go!❞Hyunjin said, after a few more minutes the nurses from the mental hospital came to pick him up. Jeongin keeps on struggling while calling Seungmin for help.

❝Help! I don't wanna go back there, Seungmin hyung don't let them take me away from you.❞Jeongin cried, he saw him again staring at him while tears are flowing from the older's cheeks.

❝You have to let me go, I'm just created by your imagination, live normally. I love you Innie.❞Seungmin said, after that he fully disappeared.

Jeongin was taken, and did medication he was suffering from Schizophrenia eversince Seungmin died from the accident, they both love each other but something unexpected happened that changes his life.

When Jeongin was fully recovered he keeps on coming back on their special place, he watch the sunset by himself and take a walk until he saw someone who's watching the sunset too, Jeongin decided to walk towards the guy and taps his shoulder.

❝U-uh hey.❞Jeongin was nervous tho, it was the first time he'll meet another person who loves watching the sunset at the beach.

The guy turned his head and smile widely while greeting him. ❝Hi.❞Jeongin was shocked on what he saw he might be hallucinating again.

❝A-are you even r-real?❞the younger was stuttering he can't believe what he saw right now.

❝Uh yea?❞the guy chuckled and scratched his nape. ❝Seungminie, do you remember me? Its me Jeongin.❞Jeongin said and held the guy's hand, he was happy he can't believe what he's seeing right now.

❝Hmm Actually, Its Seungie. It's nice meeting you kid but I have to go.❞The guy starts walking away, that made Jeongin dumbfounded.