- The Fish (Seungjin)

Seungmin is a typical high-school student living alone in his dorm, his life was absolutely peaceful not until he shares the dorm with a boy named Hwang Hyunjin.

Everyday they keep on arguing about the foods he cook, since Hyunjin can't do it.  "Kim Seungmin, what is this?"The younger boy smirk and place infront of the older the plate with fish. "Obviously it's fish, Hwang."

"I know it's a fish but why fish again? I wont eat that, cook another food!"Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Then starve!"Seungmin starts eating his food, enjoys it really good while Hyunjin was pissed, and watch the younger male eat.  His stomach growls, he frown when Seungmin was teasing him more that made him even more hungry.

"That's it! I'll buy food outside."Seungmin smirked and fix his dish. "How can you go out at this hour? You know we aren't allowed to go out if it's past 8."Hyunjin groans in annoyance, he doesn't have any choice he's already hungry, so he decided to eat even he doesn't really like fish.

Seungmin smiled secretly when he saw the older boy ate the food he cooked, its been five months since they became dorm mates, but in that five months he found out he's slowly liking the older boy, although Hyunjin complains a lot how he often cooks fish for dinner.

After that day Hyunjin didn't complain when Seungmin cooks fish, well maybe he got used of the taste, he thought it wasn't bad at all.

Seungmin kinda misses how Hyunjin complains but since that day the older male became quite and distant, he doesn't know why all of a sudden, maybe because he forced him to eat something he doesn't like.

Seungmin can't take it anymore, he sit beside Hyunjin who's currently reading some magazines.  "Hey Hwang."Hyunjin ignores him, Seungmin sigh and took the magazine and put it away. "Yah Hwang talk to me, why you're so distant lately?"Hyunjin didn't say anything.

"Look I'm sorry if I keep on forcing you to eat fish, I'm worried about your health, you rarely eat healthy foods."Hyunjin's face lit up a bit, but he still didn't saying anything.

"Yah talk to me please?"Hyunjin sigh and took a paper and pencil, he starts writing and show it to Seungmin. "I'm allergic to fish or any sea food, everytime I eat the fish you cook, I ready my anti allergy medicines, I don't want you to get sad everytime I refuse eating the food you cook."Seungmin's eyes widens. He thought Hyunjin just simply don't like it.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I didn't know."Hyunjin smiled a bit and write another note. "Now, why are you worried? I thought we are enemies?"

Seungmin look away, his ears turned into crimson red as his face have a tint of red. Now Hyunjin was the one who's smirking, he cups the younger's cheeks and make Seungmin face him.  "Why are you blushing Kim?"

"N-nothing... I thought you lost your voice?!"The older boy laughs. "No... My throat hurts, now tell me why Seungmin is blushing."

"Nothing, go away Hyunjin!"The older boy chuckled. "I like you too."Hyunjin stole a kiss on Seungmin's cheeks and runs to his room. The older boy was happy although he wasn't dumb to realise the younger's reaction.  He gets the small aquarium and walks back to where seungmin was, Hyunjin was smiling brightly and kneels down in front of Seungmin.

"This kinda fast, but... May I court you?"The younger male was shock, instead of Hyunjin giving seungmin chocolates or flowers he gave him a small fish bowl with colorful fishes swimming inside.  Seungmin can't prevent himself from smiling, it's actually cute, he knows Hyunjin don't like fishes yet the older male is here asking if he can court him giving him a fish bowl instead of flowers. He leans down to level on Hyunjin and kiss his cheeks.  "Yes, you may."The older male stand and hug the younger tight, because of a fish they found out what they really feel towards each other.