- Farewell Letter (Changlix)

Trigger warning: suicide.

Love,

I've been spending the remaining days of my life crying, sulking and keeping myself away from people since the day you left me for someone else. I'm not gonna blame you, you're right about everything.

Your cold stares hurts me so badly, you told me you're tired of me, bored of me, that you don't want me anymore.

What's wrong with me? Did I do something bad to you to hurt me like this?

You slapped words to me especially the sentence "I don't love you anymore." don't you know how painful that is?

I can't take anymore, I'm fighting cancer because you're here, you're my strenght but how can I fight when you're not with me anymore? I don't have any family aside from you, yet you left me broken unable to fix myself. I just hide it from you so you'll stop worrying, I don't wanna be a burden. That's why everytime you're asking me to do stuffs and things its because I can't do it, I'm not able to do that because my doctor say so. I'm sorry.

But please be happy now you deserve a person who'll love you more than I did, a person who isn't boring, a person who'll fight for you till the end and be with you forever, but don't forget about me, my love. Good bye, thank you for everything.

Sincerely yours,
Changbin

Felix rushed into his house, its locked but he noticed the back door is open. He immediately runs upstairs to his room, and open the door he's shocked and horrified, his knees drops down on the floor seeing his ex boyfriend hang himself on the ceiling.

He's late, how did everything end up this way? He don't even have any idea that his ex lover is suffering that much, if only he knew he would never leave his side and help him to fight, and now he can't even think of anyone to blame except himself.