- Paper Hearts (Changlix)

Changbin brought his friends with him to visit Felix, today is his birthday so he decided to surprise him. He's holding a jar, the smile on his face is not fading because finally he'll see him again.

Felix stares at the window, seems like waiting for someone, he lets out a deep sigh watching the children playing outside.

"Felix-ssi, you have a visitor."a nurse came and assist him.

"A-a visitor?"a small smile forms on his lips, he sat down on his bed and waits for his visitor to come.

Changbin came along with his friends, holding a cake and a banner saying 'Happy Birthday Felix!'

he covers his lips and about to cry, small sobs starts escaping from his lips.

"H-hey why are you crying?"Bin put down the jar at the table near her bed and hug him.

"B-because I feel bad, m-myself don't even r-remember today is my birthday."Changbin just hug felix tight but he suddenly pushed him away.

"W-who are you? Get out of my room all of you, nurse! I don't know them escort them out!"he starts yelling, Changbin's friends just look at them, seeing how hurt their friend is right now.

"L-lix its me your binnie, y-your boyfriend. Do you remember? It's me."he hug him tight even he's trying to push him away he just keep still, until the jar fell down and broke paper hearts was inside, that contains each of their memories together.

"I love you so much, hope you can remember, wishing you can't forget about me anymore."Changbin whispered in his ears as tears starts forming in his eyes, he loves him so much, that it hurts him always that he can't remember anything at all.

Felix is suffering from Alzheimer's disease he's been diagnosed a year ago, and said to be no cure at all, it was unfortunate but changbin is always hoping one day felix will recognize him and remember every memories they created.