- Fall Apart 1 (2min)

Three yeard had passed and I still can't forget the smile on your face everytime we take a walk on the shore, I keep on remembering you since the day we met.

I took a chair and look at the ocean, how are you? Are you doing fine right now? Thing that I wanna ask you.

I look above as I felt my eyes are heating up, another set of tears for this hour.

"Minho, why do you have to leave me like that?"A small sobs came out from my lips and stare at the ocean once again.

I went down and took off my sandals and take a walk on the shore, I felt my tears starts dropping from my eyes down to my cheeks, as a small curve forms on my lips when I remember how happy we used to be before.

"Seung, see that big shell?"he picked it up and smile widely then put it on my ear.

"Did you hear the ocean calling? This is a conch shell, you can hear the waves through this even you're far away in the ocean."I smile, and held the shell on his hands.

"It's beautiful, Can I keep it?"he chuckles amd ruffles my hair.

"Sure you can, its yours now."I smile amd hugged him.

"Thanks Min."Day passed and Minho went back to the ocean as he sails again. He's a captain on a ship. I keep on staring at the ocean to see his ship sails but apparently, it went something far from here.

When months had passed I just saw his ship coming back so I waited for him at the Pier, but then my heart broke seeing him happy and smiling with another man.

I just left and went to our favorite place, there I cried and thinking why did you cheat? Thinking what happen why did we fall apart?

Present Time

I tall figure was in my sight right now walking towards me a guy holding a man's hand.

My heart broke seeing it was Minho and his new person, he seems so happy.

I never saw him smile like that when he's with me, maybe I'm not really the one who can make him happy, his smile right now is unique that no one ever seen it.

"Hey, Seung."he smile at me so I smiled back.

"Minho, its nice to see you around."

"Yea, oh by the way this is Jisung my Fiancé."I keep smiling holding back my tears.

"C-congratulations then."he smile and say thank you before they walk away. I look back as I saw him saw a conch shell, he did put it on Jisung's ear as he smile widly and hugged him.

That memory of us flashed in my mind, I smile a little and look straight infront I was about to walk when some random guy bumped into me making me fell on the low part of the water.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't saw you there."I frown a bit and look at myself, I'm soaking wet aish.

"You should be sorry, and help me get up here."he chuckles and lend me a hand.

"Sorry again, I'm not familiar in here but you seems familiarized this place can you tour me around? I'll lend you my clothes."I smile at the guy and stand.

"Sure no problem."

"By the way I'm Chan."

"I'm Seungmin."

We started walking together as he keeps on telling me weird things that made me laugh, when did the last time I laugh? Ah yes when I was with him. I smile a bit and shook off the thoughts of him in my mind. I should moved on from him and start a new life again here.