- Cursed (Seunglix)

It's a mystery for the Lee why their family's cursed, no one exactly know how did it happened, the curse keeps the family miserable for losing each of their family members, everytime they confess their love for someone who doesn't even feel the same.

Felix and Minho are unfortunately cousins who are born with their family's curse, the rose birthmark on their wrist symbolizes that they have it. The two are suffering from the same fate, hoping for their curse to be lifted one day.

"Min, do you think the person we'll love will also love us back?"Felix asked his cousin. "I'm hoping."He replied, they are homeschooled by their parents, locked up in their house as if they are prisoners in their own home, until they graduated highschool, their family let them enjoy their life and enrolled the both of them in the same University.

Felix's afraid at the same time he have that blissful feeling, he's been waiting for this his whole life, he want to be free and this is it.

One boy caught his attention, he look so cool in his eyes, Kim Seungmin his classmate in most of his subjects, they became friends. "Lix, do you think this haircut suits me?"Seungmin asked, but Felix is in deep thoughts, he's only staring at his friend admiring how beautiful he is. Felix snapped. "Oh hey, you saying something?"he asked. "Nevermind, you're not listening, anyway I'm gonna get this haircut."

He bit his lower lip, his face flushed in red, he feel embarrassed. Life goes on, time flew fast so as Felix's feelings for his friend deepens, he feel anxious when he realized he's in love with Seungmin. "Felix!"Minho approached his cousin along with the guy while they are holding each other's hand. Felix noticed it that made him confused. "Jisung, I want you to meet my cousin Felix, and Lix this is Jisung my boyfriend."That made his eyes widens, shock is evident in his eyes, at the same time he suddenly feel mixed emotions.

Should he be happy for his cousin? If Minho did it should he take risk too and break the curse? But he can't risk his life, he don't want to die yet.

Til the two got home, Felix became quite, and Minho noticed it. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy for me?"he looked at him and shook his head. "No hyung, I mean I'm happy for you, I'm glad you finally set yourself free from the curse but what about me? Do you think I can break the curse too and live happily? Minho hyung I'm scared, I don't want to risk my life, I don't even want to fall in love."

Minho lets out a sigh after he heard what his cousin said, he looked at him wearing a worried facial expression. "The way you look at Seungmin, I can see that you have feelings for him, you have feelings for your friend, why don't you try confessing your love for him?"

"N-no I don't, I will never like someone."he lied, he love him already, he love everything about him, the way he smile, the way he laugh, the way he call his name it makes his heart flutters. "Lix, listen to me, the only way to lift the curse is when the person we love say I love you back to us, if they tell to us they feel the same you'll be free, don't hesitate to try it."he let's out a sigh. "Hyung you're right, I have to take the risk."

He gather a lot of courage, felix's going to confess, it's now or never. He took a deep breath, telling to him self he can do this. "Felix?"he stood up and flashed a smile "So why did you asked me to meet you here?"he asked, Seungmin startled when Felix held his hand and look straight in his eyes.  "I don't know if you'll believe me, but I just want to say what my heart feels."he paused for a minute. "I like you, ah no, I do love you already I don't know how did it happened but that's what I feel for you." Seungmin took his hand back, he feel nervous well who wouldn't right? 

"Felix, meet me tomorrow here, same time, I'll give you my answer."he turned his back from him and walked away, Felix clutched his chest.  "I don't want to die yet, I want to be with you. I hope you feel the same."he whispered to himself.

Felix ran towards his cousin, and hug him. Fears starts eating him, he feel so anxious. "Lix what happen?"He asked. "I already did it."His eyes widens, shock is evident in his eyes but later on he smiled. "You're completely fine, did he say it back?"Felix shook his head. "he told me to meet him tomorrow and he'll tell his answer."

The time come, felix slowly walked towards their meeting place when he's near he saw him talking to someone, that famous guy from dance club, Hwang Hyunjin. He stopped on his tracks when he heard Hyunjin mentioned his name, he doesn't want to eavesdrop but they are talking about him. "What do you really feel towards him? Do you like Felix?"

"I don't like him, I mean that's not what I feel towards him because he's my friend but—"

he heard enough so he left not listening more to the conversation, Felix clutched his chest all he can feel right now is pain, he's starting to breath heavily he's starting to feel dizzy so he sat down on the ground, he called his cousin Minho, telling him everything before he completely loses her life. 

"Lix? Felix!"Minho's worried so he decided to look for his cousin. Meanwhile Seungmin's waiting for Felix so he can tell him what he also feel, a smile formed on his lips staring at the rose on his hands, he wanna give something to someone who's special for him.

"What do you really feel towards him? Do you like felix?"Hyunjin asked him.

"I don't like him, I mean that's not what I feel towards him because he's my friend but that's what I thought, I don't know when I started to fall for him, like who wouldn't love someone like him? he's so lovely, the moment I saw him before he already caught my attention I never thought he also feel the same."seungmin said, hyunjin's happy for his friend, finally he's gonna confess.

Hyunjin left after their talk since he want to give his friend some privacy, but then instead of Felix, Minho's the one who came. "What did you said to my cousin?"Confusion is written all over seungmin's face. "What do you mean? I'm waiting for him to come."minho noticed the flowers on seungmin's hand. "What's with the flowers?"

"I'm gonna meet felix. Minho now tell me where is he? It's been an hour he haven't come yet."

"There's no Felix will come anymore, he's gone."he dropped the flowers on the ground. "What do you mean gone? Minho don't joke like that, I'm here to tell him what I feel, I'm here to tell him that I also love him, now tell me please where is he?"Droplets of tears fall from seungmin's eyes. "He's gone, he's dead, after he heard that you don't feel the same towards him, he overhead your conversation with your friend, Seungmin our family's cursed, if we heard the person we love say that they don't feel the same towards us, we'll die."

Minho left Seungmin after he said those, it's so hard to process everything, but he regret it, he should have told him more early maybe he's still here, with him. 

End.