Wym7

Its been a week now since I've been sleeping over at Jabari's . Right now we were laying on his bed playing 21 truth and dare.

"It's your turn."

"okay ermmm truth."

Jabari smirked and stroked his chin.

"Do you have feelings for me ?"

Yes

"No, I don't see you like that, you're more like a brother." i looked up to see Jabari's reaction and he just smiled and brushed down his braids with his left hand.

"koool same ... I don't see you like that either like we gotten close but you're like a sister."

I tried my best not to look dissapointed, things are better this way. I only knew him for more than a month and i nearly got him killed. Yes when i caught him staring at me butterflies fluttered in my tummy. But it was too early for this to be considered as deeper feelings. He took me in and looked after me Jabari was a good guy but me and relationships don't go.

"Lets just go to bed yeah goodnight han." i screwed my face at the quick change of mood amd couldn't help but roll my eyes. I sighed picked up my duvet and walked towards the bed deciding against sleeping on the floor with Jabari. Why was he ending the game? I swallowed the lumps of guilt in my throat.

Things are better this way

I closed my eyes and sighed trying to ignore the constant pings of his phone.

"yeah ... Na babe i'm not doing anything lol .. Na no one."

I swear down Jabari is so rude, I am trying to sleep and he is talkin to babe hotline. Ode ni e no manners whatsoever. I rolled my eyes and planted my head underneath the pillow. He carried on talking and even increased in volume. You know what yeah...?

I brought out my htc and called Kobe.

"Yo." i instantly fanned myself at his deep baritone rusty voice.

"I'm so bored man entertain me please."

"I think you got the wrong number." i instantly frowned and checked the dial Id , this was defintently Kobe.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not Robbie williams so i can not entertain you." i burst out laughing at his stupidity.

"You dumb boy Kobe can you beh-" i was stopped in mid sentence when a pillow was thrusted into my face. I stood up and screwed Jabari.

"Can you shutup or get out." i shrugged my shoulders and walked out making sure to add a twist in my walk when i walked past Jabari.

Stupid ginger prick.

I locked myself in the bathroom and continued my conversation with Kobe.

******

I woke up to the sound of Bobby Shmurda playing in the room. I opened my eyes to find myself in Jabari's bed. My phone charging next to me, I must of slept off when i was speaking to Kobe. I got up amd threw my braids in a bun, grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and gargled the listerine mouthwash then headed into the shower. Using the lemon body wash to lather my skin. I sang quietly to the Jhene aiko seranading in the bathroom. After rinsing my body i walked out and sighed as my braids fell out of the bun cascading in singles down my back. I picked up my dressing gown, phone and walked towards jabari's bedroom. I dropped my phone and clothes on the bed ignoring Jabari who was already in school uniform brushing his hair and scrolling on his instagram feed.