WYM14.

"All boys cheat Karma, I'm telling you"

"Yeah I agree, all boys cheat but men are loyal."

I looked at Xeno and rolled my eyes , he never took anything seriously.
"Na onna real , I know I have the strength to be loyal but I chose not to, I'm too young for that."

Me and karma both looked at each other furious.
"So you decide to play around then? Breaking the hearts of good girls?" Karma nodded in agreement.

"Yeah so ?" Xeno frowned, confused.
Wow.

"This is why I don't get involved with boys to be honest, they all play games what's the point ?" I looked at karma and reached for a spud.

Zion walked in with a subway sandwich in his hand. He had clear aviators on and had evidently got a trim, his curly hair at the top of his head. He sat down on the carpet crossing his legs covered in an Nike tracksuit and huaraches. He was one mainstream lightskin you know.

"All boys cheat, it's inevitable ." We all looked at him chewing on his sandwich.

"What man ?" He had his arms out , a small screw on his face as he continued to finesse his sandwich.

"So you couldn't bother to ask if we wanted any?"

"Nah that's long "

Xeno chuckled, while me and Karma kissed our teeth dismissing him.
"Boys only cheat if he don't truly love the girl init."

I sighed and shook my head.
"Then why be with her if you don't love her ?!"

"Why not be in a relationship and f^ck whoever you want? Best of both worlds init." Both me and karma gasped at wonder at how someone could be so , so cold.
I shook my head. All boys are dogs to be honest. I stood up and headed over to the kitchen to prepare everyone a meal. I brought out the tomato purée, rice, onions and peppers to start making some jollof .
I put on some music in the kitchen stereo and started blending some tomatoes,peppers and onions. I've been living here for about a month now, and everyone had gotten used to my constant cooking . I had went to Jericho's house the other day, and we had lots of fun, he taught me how to play cod. Well attempted to anyway, we both got a bit competitive and aggressive so we turned to monopoly with his older sister Zia. She was just as old as Demi, and I really enjoyed her company.

I carried on blending the ingredients and then sieved it, into a pot of already half boiled rice.
I put a lid on the pot and went back to the heated discussion in Karmas room.

"Girls cheat for attention, when a girl cheats it's because she isn't getting the attention or love she wants" I nodded and added my two piece .

"When a boy cheats it's because of greed and sexual temptation."
Karma nodded in agreement and we spudded each other as Xeno and Zion shook their heads.

I was about to question them when my phone rang.

Jericho.

I answered the phone.

"hello?" I grinned and replied asking of his day. Since I visited me and Jericho have been very close, speaking to him on the phone everyday close and I think I was falling for him.

"Hey j"

"You alright yeah?"
"Good good, I'm cooking well I was."
"LOL, cooking? You cook?!"
"Erm, yeah.. Rate me please."

I swear Jericho was the rudest person ever. Apparently because of my Nigerian roots the only think I could cook was organs and spells. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the banter of last week.