WYM4

I woke up in my bed with my braids all over my face, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes stood up and cringed when I saw my face in the mirror. My already small eyes were swollen making them look smaller I looked dirty and unkempt. I felt my phone vibrate and picked it up from my dresser table top.

LOL Check your snapchat, I saved my number on ur fone wen u was snoring and dribbling lol.

- Sexy ginge Jabari.

I laughed at his stupid contact name, not bothering to change it and go on snapchat. I went through my stories I didn't have a lot of contacts just friends from church and school.

I got through Jabari's snapchats and saw the videos we took and pictures of me sleeping. The last video was of him pulling on my braids and my mouth opening. In the background Demi, Ivan and his laughter could be heard. I shook my head, remembering to get them back.

I walked to the bathroom taking a shower with my body shop tea tree body wash and then washing my face with the tea tree face wash. I felt so refreshed and smelled minty, i brushed my teeth. I had 45 minutes to get ready which wasn't too bad. My hair was still in a shower cap so i creamed my skin with palmer's cocoa butter, put on dove deodorant. I picked out a basic black t-shirt bra and some pink polka dot boxers. I didn't have the time to be looking for matching underwear who’s was going to see it anyway? I put on my blouse, skirt, white socks and kickers. I put a bit of mascara on with my nude lip gloss. I sprayed some body shop vanilla fragrance and was ready to go.

My mum would be coming home today thank God no more of Demi's antics.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made some toast and spreaded nutella on it. I heard someone coming down the stairs and saw Demi in a white t-shirt and jeans with grey and orange huaraches. I noticed he needed a shapeup because his hair had grown and his shapeup hardly visible. Demi was a little darker than me like a deep chocolate brown where as I was a dark toffee.

"Demi can you drop-"

"No. You have an oyster ahlie? So take a bus or walk even" he took a bite out of my toast and walked back upstairs. I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness and poured myself a cup of water before getting my black and blue Nike bag and leaving with my braids all up in a bun.

I plugged my earphones in, scrolling through snapchat and walked to the nearest bus stop.

It only took me like 15 minutes to get to school on the bus and the bus was coming in 12 minutes, I was waiting when a lightskin girl barged past me making me almost drop my phone. I kissed my teeth thanking God my HTC did not drop.

"Watch where you're going yeah."

I rolled my eyes and turned to see her walking up to me a group of girls behind her.

"erm if I am correct you walked into me so you watch where you're going" she gave me a dirty look and stepped closer to me her friends following. She had around five girls with here none of which were in uniform including her. I guessed they were in college or bunking.

"you wanna start something yeah little girl?" I scoffed who does she think she is. Did she not know she was dealing with the crème de le crème?.

"First of all I’m not starting , I’m STATING watch where you go and I’m no little girl maybe little in the waist but nowhere else" i winked at her laughing inwardly.

All her friends starting talking telling her to deal with me and show me what’s gwarn. I shook my head at her mixup friends.

The mixraced girl swung for me and hit me square in the jaw, I kicked her in the belly ad winded her, then one of her friend joined in.