WYM 12

"So erm yeah."

I sighed a sigh of frustration, exhaustion and relief as I told Jabari the recent events of my life. It was so scary knowing that I trusted Jabari so easily to tell him everything. I never let people inside, people just normally want to know my business not to help me but to help them. I opened my eyes and saw Jabari. The ginger with the hazel eyes and freckles. The boy who left the warmth of his house to find me at 12am in the cold, early morning. The boy who when he grinned, his freckled nose scrunched slightly his dimples showcasing the hollow of his cheeks. Jabari was one of them boys you had as your screensaver, one of them boys who you put as your dream boyfriend, who's slips you screenshot. He was only sixteen but so beautiful. So when his eyes hovered over my face I was glad i didn't see a hint of pity or sympathy. I hated it when people felt sorry for me, everyone has problems and troubles mine weren't worth fussing over.

I ran a hand through my wild curls and noted to wash and condition them today.

We both sat there in the tangled sheets on the bedsheets and frustrations. Me and Jabari both called in sick deciding not to go today,It was only friday anyways. Jabari got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water run and was confused. I just spilt out the events of my life for him and he walks off and has a shower? I scoffed at his behaviour. What a waste of my time I shook my head and went to his brother's ensuite and brushed my teeth,gagging at my reflection. My hair was wild and messy, I looked so unclean and unkept. I sighed, gargled some mouthwash and went back to Jabari's room. He had finished in the shower so i picked up a spare towel and his nike slippers. I hate having wet feet on bathroom floors it irked me. I quickly wet my hair and used Jabari's shampoo to lather my hair. I then stepped in the shower and began to scrub my skin with soap and let the warm water run down my body. Stepping out the shower I felt so much better , i began to dry my skin and walked into Jabari's room. Picking up the opened tub of cocoa butter i creamed my skin and put on clothes and underwear I had packed from my house from my duffle bag. My hair was still damp so I used Jabari's leave in and oil to moisturise my defined tight coils. I left my hair in a middle partened ,almost shoulder length, afro as i couldn't be bothered to do something to it.

I walked to the kitchen , I loved how most of Jabari's house was open planned. I made cereal while watching ex on the beach. I made a bowl of coco pops and sat next to Jabari, his scent of cologne and cocoa butter wafting in my nose.

"Hannah, can you make me a bowl please?"

I put my food on the table and stood up to make Jabari a bowl of coco pops with cold milk, a habit I learned while I lived at his. I put in a spoon and handed it to him.

"Thank you"

I nodded and carried on eating my cereal. All i could hear was Kayleigh's shade ,Melissa and Jabari and my own chewing. Why weren't we speaking?

"You going school on monday?"

He nodded a yes. "Yes and today you are doing your homework and revision with me."

I rolled my eyes "yes daddy"

He sniggered and winked in my direction as I scoffed.

"How's Eden?" His grin dropped and I instantly regretted bringing her up.

"She's good, she misses you talks about you all the fxcking time , its hella jarring you know." I laughed mockingly.

"Jealous ?" He rolled his eyes.

"Why have one when I can have two. You can both have part of the Jabster, both of you can spin on this d." He grinned , I swear he was such an ego maniac.

I straight faced him. Am I a hoe, to be sharing mans?"

"yeah yeah, enough of the feminis-" I threw a pillow at his head. Boys could be so rude sometimes.