WYM2

"Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action."

― Tupac Shakur

"Can you stop kicking me ?"

I have had enough of his attitude so when lunch was over I cornered him in the empty corridor.

I looked at his gorgeous face. He had such a prominent jaw line, flawless skin no spots except from his freckles each one looked like they were painted in perfection on his face. He was stunning his beautiful lips put in a deep scowl. He was no doubt beautiful but his attitude put me off.

I don't even know what got into me for me to be like this but I was just tired. Tired of people thinking they could take me for granted, that they could walk all over me just like everyone did in Matthias academy. I wasn't going to be the same little girl who sat on her own in the canteen or who let the bullies have the last word. I was just tired of all the bull. It was about time I stood up for myself and made it be known I would not be taken for a mug. Everything was going well and the guy who walked into ME thinks he can carry around this 'get out of my way' attitude with me. I was always told by everyone, especially the rude aunties in my church that my mouth will get me into trouble. However, I never knew trouble was so good looking. Good looking but not perfect I've met better, boys with good looks AND personality.

"Move or I will move you." I stood still my eyebrows arching letting him know I wasn't going anywhere.

"Don't waste my time" I laughed. This boy had cheek can you believe, boy be screwing me and kicking me by 'accident' under the table then tells me don't waste my time.

"Are you krept? Are you konan about don't waste my time." I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes at the same time, a habit I got off my mum if I'm honest.

His deep throaty laugh caught me off guard and I almost smiled.

Almost.

Why was he laughing? I was trying to show him i was not a force to be reckoned with, but here he was laughing in my face.

"Don't forget your place you just got here you black girls are too loud"

Let me get this off my chest, I dislike these kind of light skin people so much. Are you not half black? Where did you get your curls from? Your  complexion from? I swear light skin people seem to forget where their roots are from nowadays. Everyone else just sat there and watched the drama unfold.

"Are you not half black yourself though?"

His laughed once again filled my ears. "Nope I'm quarter b" I rolled my eyes he still had black in him so I did not appreciate his comment. I rolled my eyes and murmured "Whatever" and walked away.

I saw Kobi speaking to some of his friends so ran to catch up with him leaving Jabari far behind. I stopped myself catching my breath.

"Hi Kobi'' He nodded his head at me in greeting and put his arm around me. I had to strain my neck a little bit seeing as he was way taller than me. I greeted all his gangbanger friends with a smile and walked on with Kobi.

"Yo how comes I never seen you about b?" Am I Beyonce why is he calling me B?

A brown skin boy a bit shorter than his friends smiled at me with his chapped lips. He was slightly overweight but if it wasn't for that he would be good looking. He had these big dark brown eyes that read innocent and deep dimples that sunk in every time he talked. However, his personal hygiene was at an all time low as he stunk of body odour and his teeth looked yellow almost orange. I pitied him he seemed to be nice but his looks did him no favours.