WYM10

"She's buff are you sure?" 

"Yeah man, all she has to do is weigh init."

"I can't believe you just picked her up though like the streeet we could get done you know"

"Na man she is probably homeless she has all her stuff in her bag like panties and that."

I finally opened my eyes after eavesdropping for the past ten mintues. 

"Shit she is buff"

 "Shutup man and move Kush off her lap man."

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and fell of the bed.

Why in the hell was a dog almost as big as me panting on my face.

"I said get Kush off her man."

That's when I saw the faces of the boys who were talking about me for the past 10 mintutes. I stayed still as a tall brownskin boy with waves so deep you could drown in them. He looked childish as a wide grin surfaced on his spotless cinnamon complexion. His eyes were so dark almost as if they didn't belong on his beautiful innocent face. He grabbed the staff off of me and thats when i saw it's real height. This dog was massive, I closed my eyes and counted to ten. I was being held hostage. Why did i run out  with no phone? I need to call Demi, oh my gosh my mum ? 

Wait, my phone. I searched my pockets and sighed. empty.

"We took your phone b" I looked at the darkskin with locs so long it reached up to his waist. 

I breathed in and picked up all my courage and spoke.

"Look, i don't want any trouble so whatever i have done or whatever, please let me go."

They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Cute, but you're coming with me b." 

I am fuming , here I am right now my mum is probably getting a beating and my brother is outside roaming the road somewhere and these two numbskulls are laughing at my life. ;Laughing at me.I picked up my bags and kissed my teeth , who the fxck did they think they were. The mafia?

I ignored my deep fear of the dog and walked through the door. Fxck this shxrt ! I gritted my teeth and ran down the steps. I listened for footsteps and heard none. That's what I thought they knew better than to mess with a bad ass bxtch. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins and the nap gave me the energy to make it down the steps and plan my escape route. I was in front of the door when it opened. .

"WHAT THE FXCK IS THE BXTCH DOING DOWNSTAIRS ?!"

Woah,woah woah. I hope he was talking about the dog because I am no bxtch.

I gave him the dirtiest screw and shoved past him. I couldn't feel the ground as i was probably a meter away from the ceiling.