WYM 13

"Fxck that dickhead, fxck his ugly ginger hair and his ugly hazel eyes. Fxck the way he looks at me when its 3am in the morning and the way he laughs at my jokes and even his own. Like who in the fxck laughs at their own jokes. Okay I do, but my jokes are funny, like the fck." I groaned and kicked the wall for probably the fiftieth time in ten minutes. I ran my hair through my mane and waited for Karma to bring a cab and pick me up. I was literally shaking with anger, who the fxck did he think he was?! I breathed in and searched my pocket for my stress ball, it had been ages since I need it. I laughed at the reminscence of me sitting in the principle's office for beating up some bxtch. I sighed in relief when a black cab came and packed in the curb. I smiled as Karma walked out and helped me put my bags in the boot.

I sat down next to her and smiled at the man in the rearview mirror. I turned my attention to Karma when she nudged me in the side. Her long braids up in a massive bun on her caramel oval face. She offered me a wide teethy smile and I gave one back.

"So what's happened?"

"An argument with my roommate that's all." She nodded and we both rode to her home in silence.

When the cab stopped I pulled out my purse, when Karma stopped me.

"Don't worry he is our private driver Han." I laughed and continued to bring out the change from my purse. Karma laughed light heartedly and shook her head, walking to the boot and bringing out my bags. She waved the driver off leaving me with a tenner in my hand and jaw touching the ground.

"How do you have a private cab driver?!"

"Works."

I picked my bags still gobsmacked and walked into her appartment.

"ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed when Kush jumped me , his dribble covering his face and his tail wagging. I looked to the side and saw Ace standing there laughing with walkers crisps in his hand. He gave me a look and walked to the kitchen ignoring my cries.

I hate him.

I felt a weight off me and saw Mr. dark eyes pull Kush off of him.

"Sit boy!" Kush sat down obediently, his tail wagging.

"Thank you, urghhh" I wiped the dribble off my face with my arms and shivered. I ignored the sounds of laughter and dropped my bags in a corner.

Karma walked in dressed in a long adidas top up to her knees and leggings, her toes perfectly manicured.

"BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

All three boys waltzed in the living room. I watched as Zion walked in with a fat blunt of weed in his fingers unlit. I screwed him as I didn't forget the time he kicked my chair with no remorse. Luckily he didn't notice me screw him as I knew me and him weren't exactly friends right now.

"So, Hannah is going to be staying with us and I KNOW that isn't a problem right?"

"Yeah, right." Lox screwed Zion and pulled the blunt out of his hands as Lox lit it up with a custom lighter. It was matte black with 'LOX' engraved in gold. I watched as he quickly lit the blunt and inhaled. He saw me staring and walked closer with the blunt in his hand.

"I'm not sure Hannah can handle living with us though Karma. " He spoke to me in such a patronising tone I felt five years old. His dark skin glistening underneath the chandelier in the ceiling. He smiled and I had a glance of a silver tooth contrasting with his white teeth. He had his dreads in a low ponytail and I noticed he dyed the ends different shades of blue, how ironic he was now blue and black.He carried on talking exhaling the heavy smoke into my face.

I looked from him to the blunt, scoffed and rolled my eyes while I walked towards Xeno. I spudded him and we talked.

"How come you didn't smoke the blunt?"

"No matter how patrionising he is, I'm not going to do something I don't wanna do." He nodded.

"I respect that."

Karma came to sit with us on the sofa and changed the televison to Empire. I sat comfortably in the sofa ignoring Zion and Lox's glares. We were halfway through the episode when Zion's phone loudly buzzed.

"Ey K, we gotta go now uno." Karma looked from the tv settling her attention on me.

"Okay you guys, erm today I'm feeling all black." All the boys stood up on demand and Karma sat next to me.

"Me and the boys are going to a party I would invite you but its eighteen plus, do you mind staying here by yourself or.." I laughed and shook my head

"Naaa, go head I'm fine " She gave me a hug and nodded. I sat and watched the rest of empire when they all came downstairs. Karma looked alluring in an all black ensemble of a leather bralet and leather slit skirt with red bottoms. What kind of girl her age could afford red bottoms? I shook the thought out of my head and waved them all off. All of them dressed in black head to toe , entered the cab and left, leaving me with Kush and the massive house alone.

I went to watch 'the face austrailia' with Kush on the floor and me on the sofa drifting into sleep.

****
I was awoken by loud laughs and the clicking of heels.
"Stop laughing man, this is why I don't like doing shxt at strips."

"Nah man you just gotta air them bxtches next time and do your job init "

I heard Karmas loud laugh as she strolled in the living room as she stared at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Pussy is power."

I gave her a brief smile and sat up, trying to disturb Kush who was sitting on my lap.

"So how was the party ?" Lox and Zion both rolled their eyes and walked out. Xeno smiled and sat next to me picking Kush up and putting him on the floor.

"Tiring man" I laughed and sighed.

"How was staying at home?"

"Good, had a nap and alla that jazz"

"Did you feed Kush?"

"No I am sorry, but I have nothing to do with that dog it isn't mine. I hate dogs."
"Kmt he could've died you know about it's not your dog, are you alright ?"
"Lol hold your breat' "
He laughed and slapped my forehead and pulled his hand back.
"Forehead snatched."
I laughed and kissed my teeth.
"Tomorrow lets go creams I'm craving I would go now but karma wouldn't let me."
"I can't I'm going out tomorrow g." Remembering I had somewhere to be tomorrow.
"Arghhhh man I'm craving some creams, bun you then." I shook my head.
I laughed and went to Karma's room.

"Hey karma, I was wondering where I would be sleeping today , I mean I don't mind sleeping on the so-"

"Hannah , I would never let anyone sleep on my sofa when I have 3 guest rooms."
Three guess rooms ? Rah ..
She showed me to an all white room covered in satin and pearls, I loved it.
"I decorated it myself , hope you like it"
I nodded and hugged her.
"I love it"
I put my bag on the floor and tucked myself into bed, said a little prayer and slept off already planned the outfit I would wear tomorrow and how I would style my hair to see Jericho. It was about time I lived for me.