WYM 17

Are you hating yourself?
Do you really hate me?

I bopped my head to SZA's babylon , a true bop as I weaved my way through people behind Jericho. Never before have I seen such diverse range of people, different races, styles all laced together with their addiction to pills, marijuana and music. I silently observed as Jericho waved at various people. 

"Celeb in the hood yeah?"

Jericho looked at me and gave me a side smirk. A smirk which throughout the evening I was beginning to love.

We finally stopped walking when we got outside to the balcony the breeze hitting my highlighted cheeks and flushed ears. 

"We just gonna jam for a bit, have fun then I will take you straight home after. I promise. " 

I nodded and continued to sip on the KA black grape he gave to me, the cold can feeling like jelly in my warm palms. 

"Want some ?" I was shocked to see ..... 

Cannabis. 

Why not, right ?

"Yes please."

I coughed as the warm thick air danced down my throat and laid in my chest. Jericho laughed whilst lightly patting my back before taking the blunt out of my fingertips. He started to smoke like a pro and then gave the blunt to a passerby to enjoy. There was this thrill that now began to ignite in my head whilst I was with Jericho. He was a bad boy. An artistic, good looking put together bad boy. The kind that would you know ..  paint your nudes and hang them on his wall. My type has now changed and it is now Jericho. 

The pungent smell of weed still laced the air but I was used to it now. 

"Hi Jerry, long time?" 

I looked up to see a stunning dark skinned girl, I thought I had seen it all but wow.

Her big doll like eyes screamed innocent but when you looked down at her plump round lips which were laced in a smile, one mischievous smile .. the trouble making type and her round hips swaying underneath a B sized chest. Everything about her screamed do not play with me, I will cut you. She wore a grey cropped baggy jumper with grey cycling shorts matched with some Comme Des Garcons converses in white. Her face was lightly done up, her bambi like eyes decorated with some wispy natural lashes. She rocked a jet black pixie cut which looked very much like her real hair. I felt like everybody here was a stunner and I was just here...

Lil 'ole Hannah

"Hey Jerry, hey babe" She gave Jericho a quick hug before giving me a similar one. 

Jericho smiled a wide smile and nodded. "KJ, its actually been too long where have you been?" 

"I've just ghosted you know, needed to zone out for a bit." Jericho nodded as KJ turned her petite body to face me.

"I've seen you before you came to Eden's party right ?" I nodded and smiled.

"This girl looked so sexy Jericho" I giggled like a little school girl and gave her a thank you, I couldn't even return the compliment as I didn't remember seeing KJ that night. She grabbed a zoot out of her Tommy hilfiger pouch before lighting it, inhaling and exhaling the smoke. She made sexy look so effortless. I stared in awe.

We conversed outside, you know small talk. We talked about food, trainers, everything and anything.

"What about you Hannah, any siblings ? "  I frowned. Reminisce sat in the corner of my brain screaming and shouting out memories I wanted to forget. I suddenly remembered the predicament I was in. 

Hannah, you are technically homeless. You have no idea where your family is and what state they are in. Your father has turned abusive. You are currently living with assassins.   

"Earth to Hannah?" I smiled at KJ and Jericho, the simply looked at me at themselves then moved onto another subject. Sigh, pity is a disgusting thing to me.

I chuckled.

"I just wanna be rich man." Jericho and I looked at KJ as she continued to ramble.

"I am tired of this mediocre shit, mums. I just wanna live my best fucking life you know." 

"Word, Imagine just having it all. Like not having to ever ... worry ?"

I thought and I pondered. A life without suffering ? Not having to worry about a thing. Would that be a life worth living ? It's difficulty which makes life interesting. Imagine going to school when you knew all the answers ? Got 100% on every test ? Initially, perfection would seem beautiful, astonishing even but after a while the will of living such a life would diminish, surely. Reptitive. 

We all stood there outside, by the balcony thinking about a million things that no one would ever know. Secrets we would never share. Some things people would probably never wish to know about, I glanced at KJ and Jericho. It was fascinating to me that everyday we walk past people not knowing where they had just been or where they were going. 

"That was deep" KJ and I chuckled at Jericho's remark. 

Jericho started to walk back into the house, KJ followed and so did I.

Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna
Brought the Wraith to China just to race in China
Lil' bad trini bitch but she mixed with China 

I bopped my head to the song and if I had the confidence, I would twerk. But I didn't. So I stood still and watched everyone else dance, sway and bop. 

Two three hours went by before we decided to leave, I hugged KJ and Jericho said his goodbyes to every other person before we left. "You hungry?" I looked at the time 11.57 PM. 

I shook my head "I should get going, everyone will be worried." Jericho nodded his head in agreement and we made our way to the bus stop. The night was cold but not the kind of cold that made your chest feel tight, it was chilly. We walked in silence until we reached the bus stop.

91 .... 9 minutes