fashion ✔️

brief character overview

at the age of twenty-seven louis tomlinson is known as the best fashion critic of the century. when louis got out of college he was lucky enough to get an internship in pubic relations team at givency. after the internship, louis had a team of people that would back him up and give him stunning letters of recommendations that could land him a job at any magazine or any fashion company he wanted. so, he has had fashion magazines all over the world fighting for him to be on their team. so, obviously he chose to work at vogue. he started as a mere bottom of the bottom journalist, but years after working at vogue he became the top critic at vogue. designers ask for him personally to be at shows in hopes that he would give their line a good critique. a good critique from louis tomlinson is hard to get, but if you do get one then you should expect the clothes to be sold out in no time with people lining up to get more.

harry styles wanted to be a fashion designer since he was eight. he would play with his sisters dolls and make them walk a "runway." he would cut the little barbie clothes and mix-n-match them until his grandma taught him how to make his own barbie clothes with little pieces of fabric, a needle, and thread. harry worked his ass off for years to open his own, small, fashion company in the middle of london. harry has had many people come to him for designs of suits and dresses that fit their own individual personalities at a great cost and that they wouldn't fin anywhere else. he even designed two suits for niall horan and a dress for gigi hadid. even with these well known customers he still wasn't getting the business or recognition that he wanted. so, on the weekend of his twenty-fifth birthday harry signed up to be on the upcoming season of project runway.

the first time they meet: project runway - week three - challenge 7

harry styles was stressed. during the last challenge he was one of the bottom three because of a less than perfect (and unfinished) victorian dress for the newest season of the popular show victoria. its just that harry was so upset about cara leaving because of the challenge before. he and cara were really close, his heart was broken when she left. also he was more than a little upset about her leaving instead of another contestant, leslie, who has been in the bottom the last four challenges. all of leslie's outfits were a little too crazy and a little too costum-y and she should have been out ages ago. cara has never been in the bottom, and the one time she is in the bottom, she gets cut out. harry was pissed at the judges and at leslie, and the last challenge was all he could think about while designing the victorian dress. being distracted during a challenge is not ideal, and usually creates a very bad outfit.

the only thing that kept harry from leaving was joshua casey's victorian jumpsuit because what kind of respected victorian lady would wear a jumpsuit? honestly, at least harry's judgement wasn't that far gone. so basically harry has to ace this challenge. which is going to be really fucking hard because louis tomlinson is a guest judge.

this challenge is going to be a fun one, its three day challenge where the designers are to create a red carpet look that demonstrates each designers individual point of views. harry couldn't have asked for a better challenge. he has always wanted to design a black and gold suit with gold chains under the jacket instead of an under shirt, it was precisely what harry would wear if he, himself, were to walk a red carpet.

christian siriano, their mentor, gives harry a good review on his suit. harry is way ahead of the four other contestants. while the other designers had rough sketches and and unfocused ideas, harry had specific sketches and focused designs that allowed him to rush through the designing process. harry's suit as basically finished when the models came in and after doing some extra fitting, harry had plenty of time to perfect his design and add more details. harry knows that he is going to win this round.