Spring Break ✔️

Authors Note: this ones a bit weird please bare with me lmao. maybe a TRIGGER WARNING for self harm? no self harm is actively going on but there is a lot of mention of it happening in the past. so be careful if you know you are triggered by self harm.

Louis and Harry meet on spring break in 2016. They go to two completely different colleges. Harry is currently studying Ecology at Brevard College, a small college in North Carolina. Louis is studying law at Washington University in Missouri. Neither of them really want to spend a week in Florida, but their friends are very persuasive (Zayn convinces Louis by saying that he will get a tattoo in Louis' honor, how could Louis say no?)(Niall convinces Harry with drinks, they live on a dry campus, and Niall is the only one in their friend group that's legal.)

Louis and his four friends put enough money together for two hotel rooms for five nights at a cheap Days Inn. If they had planned further ahead they may have landed a place at a better hotel, sadly no one actually thinks that far ahead. The plane tickets weren't cheap either, but Stans rich dad has a lot of United SkyMiles that really helped the group out.

The hotel rooms at the Days Inn are surprisingly nice. Louis specifically chose a suite that had a separate bedroom with a door for those who have the habit of sleeping around (Hanna: a bit of a whore and ironically the only girl on the trip). Louis is the designated gay guy who gets to sleep in the same suite with her on the pull out sofa next to the microwave. Stan, Zayn, and Ed share a room down the hall (room 607: two beds and one sleeper sofa, Louis heard the boys fight over who gets to sleep on the pull out).

The minute Hanna gets into the suite she goes into her room to change into her tiny, tiny white bikini. Louis pulls out the sofa and puts the sheets on so he doesn't have to do it later on tonight when he is possibly, hopefully wasted. He also puts on his bathing suit, but it's not as skimpy as Hanna's (his is plain, and red, and it hangs loosely down to his knees).

"I'll meet you by the beach, Lou." Hanna says, walking out of the room, "I'll text you."

Louis nods, bids her farewell, and tells her to stay safe. With all the horny college boys around, he doesn't want her to get raped or anything. Louis has a strange need to protect her, but he knows that that isn't his job, and she can protect herself if the martial arts class she took means anything.

Before Louis can even finish making his bed the other three boys are in his room, bothering him until they basically drag him to the beach.

Harry and his friends drove to Florida, it took one day because the four of them switched out every 6 hours. Niall's girlfriend, Viva, refuses to step one toe into an airplane. Viva makes everything harder on everyone. Liam has tried to leave her at a gas station, but Niall wouldn't let him go through with it. Harry try's not to get involved with Niall's love life, but honestly he could do better than a whiny bitch like Viva. After a fourteen hour drive to Florida, the whole car is obviously irritated ("Niall we have beaches in North Carolina! Why did we have to go all the way to Florida?" Viva has asked the same question seven times, even oh so peaceful Harry was ready to deck her. )

It's a valid question but it also has a valid answer. Apparently Niall's almost dead grandma has a "really nice condo right by the beach." No one really believed him because he didn't show any pictures. Harry is kind of anxious to actually get to the condo, he's afraid that there would be roaches. He hates roaches.

The actual condo is nice though, there are four beds, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The condo is only a short elevator ride and a few feet from the beginning of the pier. Liam chooses the second best bedroom while Niall and Viva get the masters room. Harry is stuck in the room with the bunk beds.