Chapter XXV- let the fun begin.

Start from the beginning

“yes sir baekhyun” the servant said as he bowed then walked off to retrieve a trolley that would be used in a hospice to push needless and tongs around. But this didn't have needles or tongs on It, it had an arrange of different types of pure gold knives and daggers even some pliers. Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight. He then remembered jungkook's dream. A gold knife covered in blood.

Baekhyun, taehyung's father hummed darkly yet calm to himself as he tapped his chin with his index finger. Smirking he pointed to each gold carved thing and teasingly said aloud.

“emi...meenie….miney ….mo… I pick…..you” as he grabbed a gold dagger. Confusion settled over taehyung.  A gold dagger? Wasn't it a knife that jungkook saw? Then taehyung looked up at his father and saw….him… smiling a sickening smile as his fangs were shown.

Using the dagger baekhyun slowly dragged it along taehyung's cheek. Making the younger vampire scream from the pain of it. It felt like acid cutting into his skin as it was being dragged, making his cheek produce a substance like blood but it was more waterer down.

As the liquid trickled down taehyung's cheek baekhyun started to smiled more and chuckled. Then he stabbed taehyung in the arm with the dagger getting pleasure out of hurting his son. Taehyung groaned in pain but wouldn't let his father get his way. The gold made it so much more painful, it felt like acid dripping on to skin as it was moving along his skin. It brought taehyung pain he thought he would never feel again. His skin burnt with every rotation of the dagger.

Lets see how long you last….let the fun begin....” baekhyun said and he picked up the gold pliers moving them and making them have a snapping sound that echoed the room.

Taehyung felt scared by wouldn't show his father that. That would be be like giving candy to a baby. Well in this case giving satisfaction to your torturer.

oh no taehyung..” jungkook whimpered to himself quietly as he held his stomach. He tried to stand up but the pain in his stomach, back and legs made it hard for him. Whimpering he managed to stand up and lean against the wall. “I... need to get... to namjoon…” he said taking deep breaths to steady himself.

Letting a light whimper he pushed himself off the wall and limped his way back to the dorms slowly. With every step his stomach hurt more and more. Maybe his rib cage was broken? He didn't care. All he cared about right now was taehyung.

As he walked back through the front doors he spotted Jin walking into the lift. “WAIT HYUNG!!” he shouted getting jins attention. Jins reaction was shocked and he rushed over to the younger who was in terrible pain.

“Oh My God we need to get you to Namjoon….wait  where's taehy-” jungkook cut him off by saying “ taehyung's gotten captured..i think by his father...he was taken by a black van...and had a bag put over his head..” jungkook tried explained but could feel himself about to pass out from the pain.

“oh no...jungkook….jungkook are you okay?? Jungkook?!” jin exclaimed with worry as the younger passed out on him. Picking him up carefully and quickly he carried jungkook over to the lift and went inside.

It rose to the floor where namjoons and his dorm was. Running he kicked the door open and ran into the living room. “huh? Jin what? JUNGKOOK?! what happened to him ? Wait where's taehyung???” namjoon asked so many questions it was hard for jin to comprehend it himself as he placed jungkook on the couch.

“taehyung got kidnapped by his father and took him in a black van..i think they may have kicked jungkook in the stomach...he passed out from pain..” jin replied looking at namjoon dead in the eye. Namjoon quickly called everyone up and said to them that “I'll explain everything once you get here….and hurry!!”