I splashed some cold water on my face, letting my nerves come down.

I heard coughs, behind me and turned back shocked to see a guy in a woman's washroom. I had got in pretty cautiously, this was a girl's loo.

"Excuse me, you're in the wrong washroom," I said, as politely as I could. He smirked, not nudging, his voice was heavy as he spoke, "I am in the right place, with the right girl."

I rolled my eyes, beginning to leave when i felt his hand clutch my arm. "Excuse me?" I shouted, irritated.

"C'mon girl, I saw you at the bar. You were practically asking for it from the bartender," he smirked, and I could smell the alcohol in his talks right from where I stood, a few feet apart.

"Just cause a girl was talking to the bartender, doesn't mean she was asking for it. Have some shame, asshole," I commented, trying to free myself from his grasp but he pulled me towards him.

"Yeah, yeah... I know. But you know you want me, slut face," his fingers trailed my face, "you know you're gonna love it, my hands touching your body, those curves, squeezing them hard, me in you, and you'd be screaming my name all day, especially when I pull all these fingers inside your wet h—......" I didn't let him finish.

I pushed him aside, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and he winced in pain.

"Serves you right," I glared before pulling the bathroom door open and almost walking out but I couldn't as I felt a tighter grasp tucking me back to the ground.

"I was being sweet, I didn't mean to do this, but now, I will," he laughed a devilish laugh as I felt his hand covering my mouth harder than before, his lips on my back and neck and I realised what was actually happening.

I was being molested, and I had no chance to run. I had to do something, I wasn't giving in without a fight.

Just then, from the open door, I saw Manik walking into the men's washroom. He stopped outside for a split second, as I tried calling to him but the man's hand on my face prevented me from doing so. My free hand tried reaching the door, or anything else it could to bring attention but all in vain. It was over in a split second and he went inside the washroom, leaving me alone again as the hope inside me died.

My desperate hand reached a stand near the basin and I shoved it on the stranger's face, making him leave me as he fell back on the door, leaving me no chance to run.

I covered my face, falling back to the wall, taking the second to catch my breath again. My phone was in a fallen corner of the dim room and I clutched it, calling the Emergency Contact but before anyone could pick up on the other end, I found the man hovering over me again. He had a beard and a familiar face, and dark black eyes that I knew were going to give me nightmares, which is, if I survive this.

"What would you do now, sweetheart?" He hovered overhead, furious clutching my hair as I screamed in desperation as hard as I could, and I knew my vain attempts to run away had only made him more furious. I was trapped.

"I'd fight," I say, breathing slowly as I took everything left in me to get up, first my hands ahead of me. He smirked, "you'd lose."

"I might. But there's no chance I'm giving in without kicking your ass once," I said before raising my foot and kicking him, catching him off guard.

His hand swooned towards me, to catch my hand but instead I pierced my nails into his skin, making him hiss in pain.