15. Magical Moments

name:- Magical Moments
word count:- 3000 words
published on:- 20th April, 2019

✿ ✿ ✿

N A N D I N I

You'd think our date would be over, but it wasn't. We still sat under the blanket of stars and the dark sky, watching the city lights and talking our hearts out. We had barely been silence for a few minutes, when he nudged me again.

"Want to go somewhere?" He asked. I smiled, nodding. "Where?" I asked.

"I'll always take you somewhere," he grinned, as he got up, dusting his pants and then gave me his hand, "do you trust me?"

"I do." I smiled, taking his hand as I got up behind him. He held my hand in his as he lead us through the pathway, into the hills. It was dark, but not the kind that intimates you. It was a beautiful darkness, the forest trees lit with moonlight and I felt like Alice in Wonderland.

This felt like my story, right out of a fairytale.

He led me through the darkness for a few minutes and I blindly trusted him inside, until the darkness led to a faint light and a cliff came into picture. It was a beautiful water body, surrounded by green land, and it felt even more enchanted as the water seemed to shine with the reflection of the moon and the stars, looking magical.

He smiled at my amused expression but kept the silence intact as he led me to the very end, and we peeped downside to see the deep blue waters and the calm waves. It felt as if the forest was a dark portal into Venice, and we had left the busy streets of India back to sneak to see the beautiful waters of Europe. I suddenly felt like a princess in the magical world instead of a damsel in distress and I liked it, I felt like I was a part of some fairy tale, and for once, I felt like I fit into this odd world. It felt unreal.

"We're going to jump inside," he said with enthusiasm and my smile disappeared as I gawked at him. What?

"What?" I ask, rolling my eyes. "We're going cliff diving," he grinned again.

"No. In this clothes, we're not," I said pointing out at my attire. He rolled his eyes. "Of course not in these clothes. We'll remove them and dive inside," even in the darkness, I could see him smirk and I'm pretty sure he saw my eyes widen.

"Come on, this is going to be fun!" He poked, "and it's too dark for me to even see you in your lingerie!" Shameless.

"I am not doing what you're asking me to, Manik. Get this straight, I'm not crazy. This isn't even safe, there are going to be fishes and insects and what not and I'm not—...." He shushed me by placing his finger on my lips and I stopped. My heart beat fastened in my chest as my eyes narrowed from him to his finger and then back to him.

He said nothing. He just gave me a beautiful smile, removing his finger as he ignored my rant and stripped his tee shirt and jacket off his body.

"You think too much, baby girl. Loosen up a little," He whispered, taking off his shoes next.

"There are no fishes, or insects down there. The water's going to be just fine, and it's safe. I have towels in the trunk of my car, we can wipe ourselves before wearing our clothes again. You'd be fine, I promise," he said slowly, his voice nothing but a whisper.

"Will it be wrong to ask why you have towels in the trunk of your car?" I ask, and he chuckled. "I may or may not do this quite often.. so I always have spare stuff," he winked.