⚠️Rules! Rules! Rules!⚠️

Hi!  This is my request book! Here you give me your ideas and I'll do the rest! All I ask is that you please leave a comment of thanks. Writing is fun hard work. You are asking me to make time for your desired story. Show some love!💕

Your requests doesn't need to be a readxcharacter. If there is a ship that you feel needs more love, and you can't get enough of, I can help with that. With that said, please respect all ships and request. I will not tolerate rude behavior, shaming or bullying. 

⚠As of 2/24/21, no more lemon request can be made!⚠ 

⛔️All request must be made by DM!⛔️

I will only take four request at a time! Once I have four I will close request and list them here to show that all slots are filled.

⛔️You many only ask for one request at a time!⛔️

I am most familiar with Duel Monster, 5D's, Zexal and ARC-V. I only know a handful of characters from GX. I have not seen Vrains, so no requesting for those characters yet.

What you can ask for,

Fluff-Do you want cute, sweet, funny, purely romantic?

Lime- just enough to giggle and sigh.

Break your heart- not everyone loves a happy ending.

Ships- Yu-Gi-Oh has so many ships it's ridicules and amazing. If you are asking for a ship, please tell me who is in it and name of ship. And yes, yaoi and yuri ships are fine. I'll only say no if I don't know the character well enough to pull it off.

What you cannot ask for,

Lemon

OC inserts. Must be reader x character.

Character hate- for example a one shot were everyone hates on a single character.

And that's all I can think of in this part. That's why I want you to DM, so I can tell you yay or nay if I come across an idea I'm not comfortable with.

Oh, and no Ships that include family members in them or are adult with minor. Prideshipping or timeshipping does not count and are okay. Scandalshipping does.

What to DM when you have a request,

First make sure I am taking request. I will only take on four at a time and I will post on my message broad if request are open. You will also see it on the books title cover and I'll post a message here.

Give me your idea in as much detail as you can. For example,

I would like a flower shop story with Yugi as my customer. I'm looking for sweet with an open ending.

I can work with, Shy Yugi x even shyer reader, but if there is something you want me to include you have to tell me.

If you are male, let me know so that proper pronouns are used. I'll write Yugioh x male reader for any character.

With ships, please don't just write the name of the ship. There are way too many to remember them all. Instead write,

Visionshipping (Mai x Isis) , Mai and Isis going to a fair.

Yeah, I bet you don't know that existed till now and it does case I just looked it up. I do want the ship name if you know it, just tell me who is in it.

🛑THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! 🛑PLEASE DO NOT BUG ME IF I'M TAKING REQUEST!‼ YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU CHECK MY MESSAGE BROAD OR THE BOOK. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULE AND YOU WILL HAVE FUN.

I have other stories that I'm working on and I will finish your request as soon as I'm can. To make things easier I will post when slots are open and when slots are closed. If you don't want to be mention just let me know. I swear I'm nice, hell, I'm nice when I'm mean(yeah, make some sense of that), but pleases, please follow the rules. If my rumbling confused you just ask.