"I am so happy that she like her gift and she looks excited." Toun said excitedly.

This is what she wanted. To always have her family and for them to be happy.

"Me too." Nathaniel said.

"Let me go to the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat before leaving." She said and she quickly give him a light kiss on the lips. He smiled and he watched her walk to the kitchen. Then he left for their room.

******

Nathaniel fulfilled his promise to his daughter and he took his family out to have fun and also celebrate their daughter's birthday. She was six years old and they can't be any less proud of what she has become and what she is becoming. The girl was a bundle of joy and hope to them. She habe a perfect way of making them all happy with a smile. She was the greatest gift he could ever receive.

So they let her have fun and enjoy her day. They took her to park and cinema and finally shoprite to shop for what she wants. That was the least they could do for her. As little as she was, she was very understanding and patient. She had learn to understand her mother's work and that she can't be available all the time for her. She knew her father was doing his best for the family even as he does not have a good job. And moreover, it was the second time that they would all go out together as a family. Not individually. 

It was either Toun is busy or he is busy. They take her out individually whenever they had a day off at work.

Their daughter had bring the family closer once more and he did not regret his actions and decisions in the past. Instead he was more proud of his decision. He don't know what he would have been if he did not have the little girl early. Her existence had teach him a whole lot about life. Watching her grow, walk, talk, learn, do things amazingly had been a wonderful experience to him. It had made him realize a whole lot.

The girl really makes the happy and complete. Even his mother can't do a day without her. And no one can deny that the girl was a joy to the family.

*****

                      Toun was home early that day. She had personally gone to take her daughter from school and when she had showered and take her food, she decided to help her with her homework. And when they were done, she helped her put the books back in her school bag and asked her to return it to her room.

She did and the little girl returned with her guitar. A smile formed on her mother face when she saw her with the instrument.

"I'm going to play a song for you mommy. My music teacher taught me a new song and how to play it with my guitar. So I want to play it for you mom." Anna said to her mother.

"That's so sweet of you baby. Mommy is listening." She said grinning at her.

The little girl positioned the guitar on her thigh and with so much focus on the strings, she began to play 'we are the world' slowly. And she sing along too. And Toun kept cheering her up with her claps.

Her daughter was getting perfect with her voice and her instrument. She was really talented. A better version of her father if she must admitted. And she was very proud of her.

"That was awesome baby!" She pulled her into a hug. "I'm so proud of you. So so proud. Mommy is really proud and touched. Keep it up honey."

"Thank you mommy. I am happy you like it." Annabelle beamed.

"I love it. I promise to take you shopping." She promised. She knew how Annabelle likes going to the shopping mall and selecting things she wanted.