♛Chptr. 19: Night Rain and A Clouded Mind♛

Start from the beginning

Jimin wipes off his face and hands with some tissues before he left the bathroom. He was starting to walk towards the elevator to get into their hotel room when he saw a familiar figure on the hallways of the bathroom. He halted his steps and he fixed his eyes at the man who was kissing a familiar woman as well. 

The two individuals were kissing messily, their bodies crashing with one another as the woman was pinned on the wall.

"Gross..." Jimin uttered lowly as he rolled his eyes.

Seconds later and the man saw him and Jimin quickly looked away embarrassed that he might be accused of staring when he wasn't even interested at all. It's not his fault that they were eating each other's faces off in a public place where people could walk on them.

Jimin turned his heels on the other side deciding that he would rather use the stairs that were on the opposite side if that would mean not passing to those two hormonal people. 

He doesn't really want to see Jungkook at this time. Not after what happened.

.

When he finally reached the floor of their room, he huffed as he put his hands on his knees to breathe in and out. Maybe he should've used the elevator after all. But oh well, he was here so it's not like he should go back just to do that.

He fished out the key card and entered the quiet room. He sighed really loudly before he jumped on the bed like a starfish. He took the pillow and just rested his head there as it tilts on the side. He saw the opened door towards the balcony and he could see the empty night sky outside. No stars or even just the shadow of the moon.

He sighed once again for no particular reason. He just felt like sighing.

He soon shot his head up and sat on the bed with his legs crossed. He opened the bedside table's drawer as he reached for his phone dialing his Grandma's number immediately. When the call was reached after four or five rings, he finally heard his Grandma's voice over the line.

"Yobuseyo?" 

His Grandma asked on the other line and it made Jimin giggle. He soon cleared his throat as he made a serious face for an act even though his Grandma couldn't even see the expression he had on his face.

"Is this Jiminie's pretty Halmoni? This is his handsome grandson speaking." 

He heard his Grandma laughing from the other line and now everything was forgotten. He doesn't even know why he keeps on sighing earlier.

"Aigoo~ But my dumpling isn't handsome though. He is more on the pretty cute side."

Jimin frowned and pouted cutely hearing his nickname and that comment once again. He was offended by his Grandma.

"Halmoni~ I'm not cute! I'm a man and I'm handsome, okay? And please, I'm 19 and I told you not to call me dumpling anymore..."

Another laugh was heard and Jimin keeps on smiling, loving the sound of his Grandma's laugh.

"You know you'll always be my dumpling, sweetie. Are you enjoying your stay there in Paris?"

Jimin was silent for a moment. He can't decide for that now since he only experienced Paris today, right? His night might be horrible but he keeps in mind that he still has another two days and one night to spend there. Maybe the rest of the time left could be worth it if he would give it a shot. Actually, if Jungkook would allow him was the question.

"Jiminie?"

"O-Oh, um... of course, Halmoni! It's really really fun! I wish you are here with me so I could tour you out and we'll have a walk outside for as how long as you want!"

Jimin cheered although it was all lies. He still hasn't even seen the outside yet.

"That must be nice and I'm happy that you're having fun, dumpling. Have you eaten already?"

And it felt as if that was another hit since Jimin remembered the accident he had just a while ago. He wanted to tell his Grandma how he made a fool out of himself in front of those people but he can't seem to say it. He doesn't want to worry her at all. So he made up another lie.

"I have! The foods are delicious. We have a party and my boss was really nice to let me join him. I ended up, ah... getting all of the foods that I wanted to eat in those bunch of food they have. I hope you could have them too, Halmoni!"

He commented but deep inside he was scolding himself for always lying to his Grandma.

They talked for minutes until Jimin bid his goodbye since he doesn't want to tire her even though it was probably already morning there in Busan.

The moment he brought his phone down the bedside table he heard raindrops pouring outside. He hopped down from the bed and walked towards the balcony to see that it was indeed raining. He looked up as little rain somehow splashed on his face but he didn't mind it. In fact, he was smiling because of it.

He laid his palms flat as he let the raindrops drip on it. It was very calming and relaxing so he closed his eyes smiling as he began taking in the smell of rain in the air. He took a moment before he opened his eyes again feeling satisfied. He saw the city lights from up there, just merely admiring how the blurry lights still keep on twinkling from afar.

"At least I could keep this beautiful memory with me..." He whispered with a contented giggle before he rested his chin on his arms that are now placed on the railings.  

He waited for Jungkook to come back until midnight but when Jungkook didn't arrive, he just decided to sleep on the bed. 

Alone.

✿✿✿✿✿

My poor Jiminie :(

💀🔪 Where could Jimin's parents be? Are they really dead or was it something more?

💀🔪 Do you love Rainy Days? 

I am actually enjoying writing this so I hope you are having fun too. Thank you for reading!💓💓💓