A Poison

A/n: Hope you enjoy this~

You once again entered the crime scene with the wife, Fujita Akari inside along with several police officers. She was also looking devastated as Ogura-san but she was keeping her composure.

"You must be the young detective! May I have your name?" She ask. She was gentle as ever. She puts a pleasing smile on her face despite that her gray hair was in a complete mess,

"(L/n) (F/n) at your service" you said.

"I see. I hope you find the cold blooded killer that did this to my husband (L/n)-san" she said with much anger on her eyes.

"Don't worry Madame I'll assure you that we'll catch the killer. Now, let's move into somewhere comfortable so that we could talk" you said moving into the living room.

"What was the reason for so many guests on your house madame?" You started questioning her.

"Akari is fine. Well, we wanted to celebrate of another year of success of our business but I said that we should just keep it simple and not extravagant like last year. We just invited a few close friends to stay with us for three days. We have a lot of spare rooms and I kinda get lonely in here while my husband is away. So I invited Mitsuru my best friend, Alvin, Nao-chan, Haruto-kun and the detective. Reo said he met Mouri-san   in an event and he found him interesting" she explained.

"Does your husband have enemies?"

"A few but none of them is not that evil to kill Reo"

"What did your husband did after lunch?"

"He went upstairs saying that he has some business to do. I talk to the guests and gave them a tour around the mansion. When they were in their own rooms, I went to our room and found my husband lying on a chair dead"  she said as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Did you find something interesting?"

"As of a matter of fact I do, there was a heart shaped chocolate box on his desk. Half of the chocolates were eaten..." she suddenly paused.

"Go on" you said.

"Well I just realized something funny but it's probably useless" she said laughing nervously.

"I'll be the judge of that" you said.

"Before we bought this mansion, they said that the previous owners died a tragic death in here. They haunt this house seeking for revenge. But of course I don't believe in things like ghosts, its ridiculous! Maybe it's just a coincidence that Reo died at the same date when the owners died..."

"Hmmm...did your husband likes sweets?"

"Oh! Very much actually! He has a weak sense of taste that's why he always eats food with strong tastes. His favorites are dark chocolates and he takes them after eating meals"

"Can you tell me anything else about your husband?"

"Uhmmm..." she said deep in thought. 'I know it's personal but if you want to know who killed him just answer already' you thought impatiently as nerves started popping out of your forehead. "Actually, I don't really know anything about Reo...We were arranged by political marriage in which we cannot refuse. I was comfortable with him and he gave everything my every needs and wants. I can't say that I like him but I don't dislike him. When we were about to be engaged, my friends said that I should back out. There were rumours that he was a playboy and dated so many girls. My other friend said that he impregnated a girl. Of course I didn't believe any of that since I have full trust on him"

"Is that all?"

"Yes"

"Do you know someone named Haruna?"