Crime Scene

You gave a slight groan as you open your eyes wide. You were tired from the party you attended last night. You still remember the events that happened like it was embedded in your head.

"We will meet again..." t'was the words that left his mouth. Of course the both of you will meet again, you were bound to meet again since you will be helping Inspector N. on Kaitou Kid's case.
You chuckle a little bit as the thought of catching Kid enters your mind.

Your eyes wandered to your closet as the glittering white and blue dress hand outside. Then you open your bedside drawer to see a small golden chest. You open it and found the jewel that he gave to you.

'If you're going to give a gift at least make it real' you thought as you close the chest. Then you look at a simple vase that was on top of your drawer. It was the blue rose that he gave to you and for some reason it never wilted. You thought that it was the same as the jewel, a fake.

You stretched your whole body and do your daily morning routine.
You weren't bothered by anyone inside your house since you live alone. No one fights with you since you don't have any siblings , you won't be scolded by a mother or father figure since you don't have any parents and you never felt being loved in you entire life.

'Fucking shit I'm late' you thought as you burst your front door open and saw your next door neighbor doing the same.

It was the man named Kuroba Kaito that you always found annoying. He was like you, he also lives alone but he always go to his next door neighbor called Aoko. You deduced from the facts that they were always together, going to her house, and being so close that they have mutual feelings.
You didn't bother with them since you always thought that everyone is annoying except one person.

Kaito quickly ran towards the school while you calmly walk. He noticed your movements and asked "Aren't you going to run?" You just shrugged him off and continue to walk.

'Don't fucking talk to me' you thought as you left the man behind. He was annoyed by your actions but he decided to leave you alone and continue to run.

~~~ Le Time Skip ~~~

You listened to the earphones that you were wearing as the class started. No one bothered to talk to you even the teachers because they know that even if you didn't listen you were capable on passing the exams and getting high grades.

'Stupid fucking people' you thought of them. You were above than anyone else, top of the class and posses a great intelligence that led you to being a high school detective.

Suddenly there was a ruckus being made by your two classmates. Coincidentally they were your neighbors, you had a thought on why you moved beside the idiot lovers' house.

Their voices irritated your ears even though being covered by the earphones and you wanted to get out so badly but you didn't have any valid excuse.

Suddenly your phone vibrated through your skirt's pocket. You took it out without showing it to anyone. You found out that there was a text message addressed to you, it said they needed your help on a case.

You hiddenly smirk to yourself, you took your bag and started walking outside the class.

"(L/n)-san? Where are you going?" Your teacher said while ignoring Aoko and Kaito's fighting and turned her attention to you.

"Case" you gave your short reply to her as you open the sliding door and left the room. You left the whole classroom's attention to you, even the two who were fighting stared at the door you just exited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you arrived at the crime scene you were greeted by  inspector Harada. Inspector Harada is the one who always calls out to your name whenever he's in a pinch. Let's say he's your partner. He's in his mid 30's and has a beautiful and loving wife. He introduced to you someone whose name is heard throughout japan. The name of Kudou Shinichi felt like a pang in your heart as you saw your rival.

"(L/n) (F/n)" you said.

He showed his pleasing smile to you as he reach out his hand. You took his hand and gently shake it. He invited you to play a game with him "The first one who will solve this case can ask a question and the loser will obediently answer" he said. "You must have so many questions after seeing the famous detective" he said with a smirk as he think highly of himself.

'Huh??? You think you're fucking great?' You thought slighly annoyed on what he just said. You didn't actually agreed to the game but with his personality you thought that you won't be able to refuse.

Then the both of you proceed towards the destination of the crime scene.
On the outside, it looks like a lovely home that you would like to move in. According on the inquiries, the people who lived there were the image of a perfect family. A good and hardworking  husband, a beautiful and lovely wife who is extremely good at cooking, and their sweet and obedient son. According to their neighbors, they never saw the wife and son again after moving in, the husband will left the wife and their son to go to work every 8 in the morning and not even a little bit of sound was heard in the house. Right now the husband is in custody since he was suspected of murdering his wife.

When you saw the inside of the house, the choking strong aroma of metal could be smelled even from the outside. The whole inside of the house was covered in blood and in looks like someone was playing with it on the floor.
You weren't bothered by the scene since you even saw something much worse than this in your previous cases.

You walk inside like walking in the park on broad daylight. Everyone was surprised, the police, inspector Harada, and even Shinichi on what you were doing.
Eventually you felt the presence of Shinichi behind you, he decided to follow you behind with a grim expression on his face.

'What are you a fucking coward?' You thought as the both of you went upstairs towards the bedroom while you were leading the way. Inspector Harada eveuntually followed behind the both of you.

As you reach the door of the husband and wife's bedroom, you open it with a slight creak and saw the body of the wife spread across the bed.
Not even a flinch or any sort of movement were seen at you.

You took a closer look at the beautiful corpse and saw that there were mulitple cuts on her legs. The one that actually killed her was a stab on her side and eventually leading to blood loss.

Shinichi did the same thing as you did but he finished quickly and proceed to inspect the room.
You noticed something strange from the body. Why there were multiple cuts on her legs? Depression? Nope, a healthy body, a full make uo set and extravagant clothings were in here. I wouldn't be depressed if I have a husband that gives me what I want. Abused? No the husband was actually loving and kind to everyone but never judge a book by its cover. To prevent her from running away then? Nope, the police found several ropes from the garage but didn't even bother on using it.

"(F/n)-san? Shinichi-san? Do you have any idea who did this?" Inspector Harada broke in and the both of you look at him.

"Yep! I'm getting close to the one who killed her. How about you (f/n)-chan?" Shinichi said with a look of confidence on his face.

"Tell me about the room" you demanded to Shinichi.

A look of astonishment covered his face. He didn't expect you to be asking a question to your rival during the game. Nonetheless he answered.

"Several make-ups on the dresser,  nothing out of the ordinary. Clothes of the husband and wife on the closet and a picture of the whole family hidden in one of the drawers. Well I found something under the closet, the wife's clothes smelled like a cologne of a man. Must have been cheating" he said as he picked up the white blouse.
"This adds up to the motive of why the husband killed his wife but somehow I think it's wrong" he added.

Then Shinichi noticed something under the bed. He kneel down beside you and found something and show it to you. A picture of their son with black ink covering its face. A complete continuous marks of 'x' on the child's face, like someone was erasing his face with fury.

"We also found a calling card inside the wife's bag, a present hidden in one of the cupboards in the kitchen, we also observed their son before and saw that he has so many bruises on his body, and we did our investigation that there was blood of insanity in the wife's side" said Inspector Harada adding information.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You finally reach the conlusion
You know who killed her
It wasn't the husband
But the...

A/n: Yeah I'm bad at this