Date 2

A/n : It gets better at the end.

As you made your way to the movie theater, Conan decided to buy popcorn and drinks. Kaito who was beside you acts like he was impatiently waiting for Aoko. He put his phone out and pretended to call his friend.

"That Ahoko said something came up last minute. She made me wait for her and she's not even coming!" Kaito said looking annoyed.

"Well you can come with us you know? I'm not forcing you" you said taking the opportunity to be friends with him.

"H-huh? I'm only going cuz' you invited me ok? And besides I have nothing to do" Kaito said avoiding you gaze while scratching the back of his head. You can see his cheeks brightening pink by seconds.

"Sure?" You said not really understating his actions. Conan who came back with popcorn and drinks in his hands, has this angry expression in his face but soon faded when you turn around.

"Thanks Conan" you said as the other gave you a cheerful smile. When the three of you went inside, Kaito sat on your right while Conan sat on your right. You could've swear that there were sparks flying between their eyes but maybe it's just your imagination again.

**********

Halfway through the movie, you didn't expect it to be a horror film. You thought it was some kid-friendly movie but you were wrong.

Conan imagined you being scared of the movie so you instantly wrap your arms around his. He would reassure you by saying "it's just a movie" in a soothing tone. He looks at you to see if there's any sign of you being scared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unfortunately for him, you watch the movie with enthusiasm. You were at edge of your seat as the killer in the movie approaches his unsuspecting victim. You squealed in excitement when his knife met the flesh of his victim.

Conan looks at you with a disappointed and confused look. He didn't know you would enjoy the movie so much.

Kaito who was beside you watch the movie with dull eyes. He thought that the movie was boring but seeing you enjoy it makes him happy. But he was still annoyed that a kid was interfering with your 'date'.

**********

After the great show, you noticed that the two boys were intertwining their hands with yours and both of them were asleep. You were to absorbed in the movie that you didn't notice them.

You quickly pulled your hands waking them up. You stand up and stretch your body hearing your bones crack.
You hear your stomach grumble which didn't go unnoticed by the two. They both chuckle as you sent them deathly glares.

"Never thought that a fat pig like you would still be hungry. Come, I know a place to eat" Kaito said while grinning. You look at him with balls of fists ready to punch him but he knows a place where you can get food so you let it slide.

As you were walking at the street, you heard two women who was talking about you.

"Hey hey. The couple over there looks cute right?" The woman with a blue dress said. Kaito blushed as they heard their conversation. "Yeah and look! They look like a family with that kid over there" Conan who was behind you was getting annoyed.

"Umm I'm sorry to intrude in your conversation but there's a misunderstanding here" You said as you walked up to the two women. "Under in no circumstances that I'm having a relationship with a childish, idiot, self-centered, arrogant and a spoiled brat who is always ahead of his ass"

"And there's no way I'd date a girl who's short, boring, stupid, ugly, curses a lot, stubborn, ignorant and has no sex appeal whatsoever" Kaito said grabbing your shoulder making you face him. "She's probably going to be safe if there's a zombie apocalypse since she doesn't have anything in her empty head"