Extra Chapter 😊

A/n: ok as the title said it's an extra chapter. Only a short one though.

As soon as dinner was over, a certain young man went over to his house. He immediately changed into a white suit and wear his monocle. He was prepared just for tonight even though he knows that it will only be for a little while, he still went an extra mile to wear his suit.

'(Y/n)-chan I can't face you as 'Kuroba Kaito' but I can with 'Kaitou Kid'

'I hope she's asleep' he thought. Fortunately the heavens answered his prayers since the one he was talking about is you who had been exhausted and was now in your deep slumber.

He opened up his window and jumped inside your room.
Luck was on his side because you forgot to close your window and decided to sleep immediately.

"Hey it's dangerous to keep your window open. A thief might crash into your house" said the thief who just did that.

He observed your sleeping face. He noticed that you were still in your casual clothes and didn't even bother changing.

"I heard you solved another case from Ahoko. I wish I could have seen that. She said you were amazing with Shinichi Kudo" He stood there while looking at you.

"You know sometimes I thought that you shouldn't be involved with me since I'm dangerous but whenever I see you with him...my blood boils"

He bent down and went closer to your face. He gently put his hand onto your cheeks. He was careful not to wake you up.

"(Y/n)...I-"

"Kid" you muttered in your sleep. The young man was surprised to hear that and immediately stood up and was prepared to leave.

"Seriously sometimes you do unexpected things" he said while chuckling quietly.

He obseved your room and found the blue rose that he gave to you on a vase. He smiled at the sight of that and observed your room again.

He then saw the dress that he gave to you.

"Do you really treasured all the things that I give to you?" He said then chuckled again.

"Well (Y/n)-chan I am a thief known as Kaitou Kid. And you know what thieves do."

He sat on the bed next to your lying body. He bent down and started to get closer on to your face.

"We steal"

He felt your cold and soft lips on his. It was passionate and filled with love. Once he was satisfied, he pulled away from the romantic kiss and started to get up.

He went out using the same way he get in but locking the window after he used it.

"Sweet dreams My Cinderella"  He said before leaving your house.

Once again the thief known as Kaitou Kid successfully stole something precious to someone.
That certain someone is you and the thing the he stole is your first kiss.

A/n: See? I told you it was short.