You're Safe

Our friend name John has taken his time chillin in the same spot for over 15 minutes. Apparently something has caused a huge traffic and all the cars hasn't been moving for the past 15 minutes.

He smacked his head into the steering wheel in annoyance as he waited for the cars to move. He opened up his window to take a peek on how long was the cars he was waiting to move and apparently it's too long. He wanted to go to an abandoned hospital and in order for him to get there, he just need to get past this traffic and drive straight.

Suddenly he heard voices talking to each other on the side of the street.

"Woah the traffic is driving me nuts!" Girl A said (he labeled them that way).

"Really? Why?" Girl B said.

"I need to go the supermarket to buy groceries for Christmas but I couldn't even get my car outside of my house if a lot of cars are in the way"

"It's been there for too long now right? What's causing it?"

"Apparently the police closed all the roads around here. They were inspecting cars and it's passengers one by one"

"Why are they doing that? It's weird on how they suddenly did that. It's Christmas after all and then they just popped out of nowhere and started inspecting"

John rolled up the mirror as he had finally heard enough. He knew that the police were after him but what he didn't know was how did they know? How did they know that he's doing something? About the kidnapping? He sighed as he decided to think positive. At least they didn't let the public know about the kidnapping, meaning he was still safe to walk around and be notice by everyone except the police.

Suddenly he thought of another place to make his deals and drive into a nearby intersection only to be greeted by another traffic.

'Damn! Even in here?!' He thought as he canceled plan B. He was starting to worry about the time he was taking. He didn't know when will the girl wake up but he's pretty sure that it won't be for a while.

Suddenly, another plan came through his mind and drove into a street nearby that was filled with nothing but houses. He drove for a while until he met a highway. The route he has taken has a few cars driving in since it just go directly to a beach and there's no one who would want to go to the beach on this freezing winter.

He has no intention on going into the beach but he decided to go with plan C. Instead of going into an isolated place, he would go to where there's a lot of people so he decided to go to a hotel and casino near the beach.

It was a smooth ride and it didn't took him an hour to get there.
He parked his car into a dark place surrounded by trees and bushes. He couldn't risk parking into the parking lot since he was kidnapping someone.

Good thing he was prepared about the whole kidnapping thing. He has a large luggage with him and he placed you inside carefully not wanting to wake you up.

It was surprising to see that you fitted in perfectly. You were hugging your knees but your arms were in your chest and your head was bending down. He close the zipper but left a small opening for you to breathe.

He casually went inside the busy building and saw many people making noise in the lounge. There was a small line in front of the reception desk and he was surprised to see a lot of people went to Japan for their winter vacation.

He saw a lot of people from different countries. He decided to sit down in a nearby couch besides a man with slicked black hair and a short moustache. John wanted to blend into the crowd so he proposed a conversation with the man.