Love,

Akira-chan "

Itachi gulped and immediately let go of the pinkhead. He raised both of his hands, gesturing her ro calm down, and nervously smiled at her. "I-I was just joking, Akira!"

"Worry not, Itachi-kun! The pain shall not linger for long~♡" She replied with the same smile.

(Yeah, he got beaten up again. lol)

"Finished,"

Akira stated as she was finally done bandaging up the more-beaten-up-body of Uchiha Itachi. The latter one only puffed out a tired sigh, which the pinkhead didn't fail to notice.

"What? You're the one who dug your own grave, not me." She countered in defense and sat down a meter away from him, still obviously traumatized from their overly-close contact from before.

Silence was finally attained again.

"Remember the first time I got angry at you?" Itachi asked, breaking the ice.

What's with this topic? I-Is he really angry at me? She thought and felt guilty again. She then wrapped her arms around her legs, rested her head on her knees and silently muttered, "Who knows..."

"What?" Itachi blinked, a bit surprised of her answer. "You forgot it?"

Akira suddenly turned to him and glared. "I-If you're angry, then just say it!"

The latter one just laughed at the pinkhead. "Is that what you're worried about? Don't worry. I'm not angry at you, Akira. I admit that it's my fault this time for teasing you."

Is he being sarcastic? She simply raised an eyebrow in question. But, somehow, she knew he wasn't.

"Of course, I remember it. There's just no way I could forget it, right?" She answered, almost whispering. She then took a deep breath and brushed some of her pink locks while staring at it. "This pink hair which was originally red - the most precious memento I ever got from my mom was just wasted away because of a prank pulled by some damned kids."

Itachi remained silent and was put into deep thoughts when suddenly, a loud shout dragged him back to reality. He stared at the Uzumaki female who was now pointing an annoyed look at him.

"Ah! Speaking of which, why the heck did you get angry at me? I was the victim, you know!" Akira grumbled.

Itachi sighed and muttered, "I doubt you remember everything that happened."

"Huh?" She blinked in wonder.

"There was an instance where you received a letter of challenge during our first year in the Academy. I already told you not to go because it was obviously up to no good, but you still went and ran off by yourself." He stated, shaking up some memories buried deep in the pinkhead's mind. She widened her eyes in realization.

Itachi continued. "In the end, the one-on-one challenge you assumed to be turned out to be 1-vs-6, and they're boys at that. You were tied up and your hair was already dyed when I got there. I beat them up in irritation and was put into detention."

Akira was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe that she was once a stubborn kid. But what surprised her more was that Itachi, an honor student, was put into detention. And all of that was her fault. "S-Sorry for putting you in such an ordeal,"

Itachi blinked at her apologetic face, then smiled. "I wasn't angry because of the detention. I was mad about the fact that you did not care about yourself at all. And I guess, you still do even now."