Chapter 4 - Miscalculation

Surrounded by nothing but darkness, Akira desperately searched for any signs of light.  

"Trapped?" Kyuubi asked, breaking the tensed up silence. "What do you mean?"

"As what the word suggests, we're locked up." Akira answered in a very serious tone. "To make it even worse, we're in a separate dimension..."

"W-WHAT?!!" The fox's anger shot up in an instance. "Do you know what you've got yourself into? That's why I told you to be careful! You shouldn't have forsaken the possibility of them having barriers more than one!"

"That's not it. The Uzumakis are not involved in this." She replied in oppostion, still busy looking around the empty space.

"Then who is? Just what in the world is happening?!" Kyuubi grumbled.

Akira's eyebrows twitched a bit in annoyance at the Bijuu's unnecessary outbursts. "Kyuubi. Would you please calm down first?"

"Calm down? You've got your-- no, OURSELVES in a predicament and you're telling me to calm down?!" The fox protested bitterly. Having a reckless Jinchuuriki was the last thing he could ask for. 

"I'm trying to think up a solution here, okay? Stop shouting. You're not being helpful at all." Akira demanded. Kyuubi pressuring her almost pushed her temper to an edge.

The fox rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever."

"Good. Be a good pet and pay attention."

P-Pet? Kyuubi remained silent and merely prosted in his thoughts.

"Listen. I already got a good idea of our current situation." Akira closed her eyes, transferring half of her consciousness into her Jinchuuriki seal. She then set her gaze at the obviously irritated Bijuu, whose glare shot past the bars that separated them. "First of all, back there, I am very sure that I was able to successfully execute my Hiraishin technique. The dimension we're in right now is the space of my Jikuukan Ninjutsu. Meaning--"

"You've got ourselves trapped in your own technique..?" Kyuubi asked menacingly. The pinkhead remained silent, which was mistaken for a 'Yes'. He grumbled. "You stupid brat! Acting all cool when it really was your fault all along!"

Akira rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Ugh, Kyuubi. Just shut up and listen first, okay?"

"We got trapped here because the kunai I was to transport to got it's portal close." She continued explaining. "The only thing that could cause such thing is,"

Akira paused, her expression turned dark on just the mere thought of it. "Either the formula on the kunai was forcefully lifted or the kunai itself got destroyed..."

And that was the end of the explanation. Silence echoed through out the space. 

This never occured before. Akira thought, her mood worsened every second. The situation they were in was no joke. I don't  care of how it happened. What bothers me the most is - who in the world was capable of doing such an act? There are only two possible choices in this matter.

It's either someone stole the kunai from him...

 "Hey." Kyuubi spoke, breaking the ice. He, then, dared to ask a seemingly delicate question. "Just where did you plan to transport?"