Prologue VI

Akira's eyes squint in worry upon hearing Itachi groan in pain. After beating him up, she took the honor of treating his wounds and took him at the Hokage Mountain.

"H-Hey, does it still hurt?" She asked and tended to his injuries more gently. Itachi only managed to nod in reply. Conscience completely took over the pinkhead as she looked at his poor beaten up body. From waist up, Itachi was covered in grazes and bumps.

Oh crap, it seems like I went overboard this time. She anxiously thought and gulped.

She then gestured him to face her and was about to proceed to the most grazed parts of his body, his chest and face, when he suddenly leaned on her shoulder. He smirked a bit when she felt her twitch upon doing so.

"How do you plan to make amends for what you did this time?" Itachi asked.

Akira was taken aback with the seriousness in his tone and paused her healing. She panicked internally. Eh?! Did I just make him angry -ttebaii?

"Well, it seems like I went a bit too far this time so," She stated, trying to act as calm and collected as possible. "I guess I'm sorry..."

Itachi inwardly smirked. Despite hearing her speak in her usual tone, her actions were quite contradicting. He raised his head and stared at Akira, face-to-face. The latter one instantly blushed. Her face was only a few inches away from Itachi's.

"Hm, really?" He muttered as he kept on decreasing the already short distance between them. The pinkhead could faint anytime now as he leaned his forehead on hers.

She wanted to protest but she couldn't speak. Heck, she could feel his breath on her lips everytime he spoke.

"Guess what, I'm really angry right now, Akira. How do you suppose you can atone for that?" He asked again and secretly anticipated for her next move, which didn't fail to amuse him.

Unable to endure any longer, Akira tried to move away but failed to do so. Itachi was a second faster and abruptly held her head, securing it close to his. She blushed harder.

Someone, help! This is torture. Too close... Too close - dattebaii! She screamed in her head.

Akira then faked a laugh, trying to act unaffected. "Since you're angry, why not let go of me and take a breather instead, Itachi-kun?"

But her plans slipped right under her nose. Her ears twitched. The heck did I just say? Itachi-

"-kun? Did you just say Itachi-kun? Well now, if that's not a cute thing for you to say, Akira-chan." Itachi smiled and teased the pinkhead more.

'A-Akira-chan'? She flushed a deeper shade of red. It was so embarassing, she wanted to crawl in a hole.

"Let's see, Akira-chan," Itachi trailed on and lightly scratched his cheek in thought. "There's a way for me to forgive you."

The pinkhead gulped and looked at him doubtfully. This doesn't sound good... "A-And that is?"

Itachi smiled innocently and said, "A kiss is the best medicine, right? Come, Akira-chan. One will do."

The said 'Akira-chan', who was holding all of the mixed emotions inside, finally snapped. Nevertheless, she understood what he was playing at. She started muttering dark words, which gave him the cold sweat.

" Dear Mikoto-obasan and Fugaku-ojisan,

I am terribly saddened with the fate bestowed upon poor Itachi-kun. Who would have thought that he would lose himself and end up as shameful pervert? Indeed a sad fate, don't you agree? Don't worry. I'll end this said terrible fate of his myself; as his friend, who also got mistreated by his perverted way of life...